[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Here are my priorities

1. One of them gets eliminated by a phantom goal
2. Milan gets absolutely humiliated
3. neutral
1 and 2 looks really good, specialy if it's milan who concedes a phantom goal, or if they loose because a perfectly legit goal is dissalowed. Oh that would be the sweetest.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I sincerely want Milan to reach the next round. Sue me.
Me too. Even though my hatred towards them has reached new heights recently, it's the best possible option for us. As long as they continue to play in the CL, there's a chance that Ibra won't be that bothered in Serie A. That's our only chance at reducing the gap with the scums.

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 19:57 ----------

i remember cr fucking roma up in 08 ?
Spalletti was coaching Roma then? Doesn't count. That guy can't organize a queue, let alone a defence :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I sincerely want Milan to reach the next round. Sue me.
I think all Juve fans should want that.

I don't expect people to want Milan to win the CL, but the longer they stay in the competition, the less focused they'll be on Serie A and that can only improve Juve's chances of winning the title.

Going to other way, even if Milan were utterly humiliated by Barca tonight, I think Milan are mentally strong enough that that wouldn't really damage them in Serie A the way it might do to other teams.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cristiano Ronaldo has 6 goals and 2 assists on 11 matches against the serie A teams. Two against Milan, one against Inter and three against Roma. Those are the only Italian teams he played against.

Messi has 1 goal and 2 assists on 7 matches vs serie A. He didn't score or assist against Inter and Udinese. All the goals and assists were in the matches against Milan this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)