[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The game will end 1-1 and the barca fans on this forum will moan and bitch as if there's no tomorrow.
this man knows his CL football ;)

so, let me see - you guys are wondering how many goals will a bunch of spanish fucking fairies score vs a mob of angry italian hitmen .... hmm, that's indeed a toughie ... well, let me put this way - the only thing Barca is getting out of this game would be the intimate knowledge of how it feels to be gang raped, spit on, trampled and then raped again with your most special, inbred fans as witnesses to the crime.

So, my dear Barca socios, keep on cheering till Tue 'cause that's when it all ends for you ... oh, and don't forget to ask Arsene for advice on how to win the CL :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The same was being said all over again when Inter went to Camp Nou with a good lead, all the barca fans said that barca will destroy them with 4 or 5 clean goals. Just after Inter got the undeserved red card they were even more convinced that barca would make ground meat out of the entire Inter squad. Nothing of the sort happened and the same thing will be repeated again this week. I can see am0ll0 or whatever his name is bitching and moaning that Milan played the anti-football....the tiki taka fan he is will go to bed crying.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The same was being said all over again when Inter went to Camp Nou with a good lead, all the barca fans said that barca will destroy them with 4 or 5 clean goals. Just after Inter got the undeserved red card they were even more convinced that barca would make ground meat out of the entire Inter squad. Nothing of the sort happened and the same thing will be repeated again this week. I can see am0ll0 or whatever his name is bitching and moaning that Milan played the anti-football....the tiki taka fan he is will go to bed crying.
That Inter team was different than the current Milan. They had a much superior squad, and a much better tactician.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That Inter team was different than the current Milan. They had a much superior squad, and a much better tactician.
True but they play the same style, the style that frustrates the shit out of barca and their match approach. We all saw how clueless Messi was in San Siro and it will not change in Camp Nou.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
True but they play the same style, the style that frustrates the shit out of barca and their match approach. We all saw how clueless Messi was in San Siro and it will not change in Camp Nou.
Yeah, it was inevitable from the beginning that an italian team could stop Barca from glory again. I just think that at the moment Milan are not equipped enough to stop them.

Mr.Milanista

Mar 25, 2012
blʘndu;3594121 said:
we always took care of spanish scumbags in cl...not sure if we could've done better than you in juventus stadium against barca but since you didn't scored, you won't do it in nou camp....go watch their match with bilbao, there's something to learn from the basques
2-2 on the Camp Nou last year. ;)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:
That would be epic, and they loose the scudetto because of the Muntari "goal".

For the CL match I'd rather see Milan advance over Farca, Milan are gonna get raped by either Chelski, Madrid or Bayern they have no chance against those three sides. During the Farca game injuries on Silva,Nesta, Mexes, Ibra and Boetang would be nice :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol:
That would be epic, and they loose the scudetto because of the Muntari "goal".

For the CL match I'd rather see Milan advance over Farca, Milan are gonna get raped by either Chelski, Madrid or Bayern they have no chance against those three sides. During the Farca game injuries on Silva,Nesta, Mexes, Ibra and Boetang would be nice :D
Nah, they could probably beat Chelsea.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Doubt it. Chelsea has been hitting form lately, and that Di Matteo guy seems pretty good. I didn't recognize Chelsea during the second game against Napoli. Great game for them. Either ways as long as Milan have zero tittles this year I'll be happy.
:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
this man knows his CL football ;)

so, let me see - you guys are wondering how many goals will a bunch of spanish $#@!ing fairies score vs a mob of angry italian hitmen .... hmm, that's indeed a toughie ... well, let me put this way - the only thing Barca is getting out of this game would be the intimate knowledge of how it feels to be gang $#@!d, spit on, trampled and then $#@!d again with your most special, inbred fans as witnesses to the crime.

So, my dear Barca socios, keep on cheering till Tue 'cause that's when it all ends for you ... oh, and don't forget to ask Arsene for advice on how to win the CL :D
At least Arsene beat Barca at home before getting thrashed, the same cannot be said about Allegri :D

Oh and make no mistake, Milan will get thrashed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)