[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Milanista

Mar 25, 2012
Nah, Juventus is the team which butt $#@!ed your disgusting team this whole season.

Oh and enjoy.

Ok! :lol:
Thank you for the video but I'd rather enjoy first place in the league and Champions League football.
Can someone plz ban those milanista f.gs for good !

This guy and that other f.cker named black and red.
You guys have really no sence of humour. :facepalm:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we always took care of spanish scumbags in cl...not sure if we could've done better than you in juventus stadium against barca but since you didn't scored, you won't do it in nou camp....go watch their match with bilbao, there's something to learn from the basques

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've got a riddle for you...

Q: How many English language announcers for the Champions League does it take to acknowledge that Dani Alves is Brazilian, not Spanish, and the accent should thus be on the first syllable of his last name and not the second syllable?

A: Apparently infinite, as none of them can get it right... :sergio:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
blʘndu;3594121 said:
we always took care of spanish scumbags in cl...not sure if we could've done better than you in juventus stadium against barca but since you didn't scored, you won't do it in nou camp....go watch their match with bilbao, there's something to learn from the basques
how to register their first shot towards the Barca goal in the 80+ minute? :p

---------- Post added 31.03.2012 at 19:24 ----------

It's just emblematic of the hidden part of the stupidity iceberg. :D
well, I guess a man's gotta start from somewhere, after all :D

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
:) Milan always play with their second team because they actually have two second teams.Amazing, it's like Roma on mercato, they bought a great nameless player, so Milan also have "non existing" hidden first, great team, waiting to win Scudetto and champions league of course without referees help with all those penalties

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
By how many goals do you guys think Barca will thrash Milan?

I'd say an unimpressive 4-0 win for Barca with Milan scoring a phantom goal in the 90th minute, Allegri and Galliani blaming the ref and Juve for their CL exit.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
as much as i hate barshitlona, and trust me i hate everything about that scum from spain but i would be happy if they trash the living shit out of ac milan. i sincerely pray for a good 5 or more against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)