[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
the invntor of LSD passed away today, i think everyone should be tripping on acid.

Tevez had an amazing performance, sure allegri set us up right, but put any of our forwards from the past 3 years in for tevez and result might have been quite different, ergo it's really no contest.
I'm pulling your leg, you silly. :D El Apache fue el mejor en la noche, sin ninguna duda, bobo!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're crazy, ese. First goal was created by Chiellinho cabron and second by Marchisio mano
WAT?!?! Did you not see Pereyra drawing like 7 Dortmund players to him on both goals so Juve players had space for easy finishes. Dortmund had to mark him with like 5+ players all game to keep his mad skillz in check.

You must be blind as fuck bro. I pity you.

Pereyra is man of the match easy peasy. Only insane Down syndrome homies think different.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
When is the Champions League quarter-final draw? I hope we get Monaco or Porto. :xfinger:
Yes! :weee: We got the weakest club remaining in quarter-final! Monaco! See you in the semi-final, motherfuckers!

- - - Updated - - -

[video=dailymotion;xya02f]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xya02f_1998-april-1-juventus-italy-4-as-monaco-france-1-champions-league_sport[/video]

:touched:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fantastic display! I didn't know what to expect but we played almost perfectly. 3-0 at Dortmund is no joke. Allegri prepared for the Dortmund match up very well and Tevez was simply sensational. Our best game since Chelsea beating at home 3-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)