[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I thought you didn't have a heart?

- - - Updated - - -

See? This is what we need. People who think we can outright win it.
Im a firm believer that if you can keep it solid at the back you can win CL.. I think we showed some solid stuff, providing we avoid bayern and real ( and let others knck them out because frankly their wingers will cause us too many problems), i think we can go much further if not all the way

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't know what to say. I feel like there was no solution for BVB tonight. They went up against an immense side. I was almost sad watching them try over and over again to break our wall only for us to keep putting it in their net.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great performance, great result. That early goal really settled the game for us, and Dortmund were simply outmatched in all areas, from tactical ideas to technique and physique.

As the normally barf-worthy Tony Gale pointed out, keeping two forwards up all game in Europe is aggressive, and the skill and mobility of Tevez and Morata allows us to cause problems. At the other end Dortmund stupidly kept trying to go through the middle of probably the best trio around, and the midfield trio worked very hard and kept the balance right.

Probably our best performance since Chelsea at home, maybe even better.

QFs are the minimum we should aim for, now we can play with a bit less pressure on, with that extra money and prestige in the bank. Things keep looking up for this club.
Even when Dortmund went out wide, and fired a few crosses into the box, as well as on corners and set pieces, they never really looked threatening. They're not really a team built to play out wide and score from crosses.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What a match. What a performance. I was honestly surprised how we approached this game. Perfect tactics. The players were focused all game and almost never gave anything away defensively. Our first goal was brilliant. Our second was perfect. Our third was a big $#@! you to the Germans. I loved it.

Every single player had an enormous night tonight, but the one who stood out for me was Marchisio. He kept everything ticking in the middle. His positioning was close to perfect. His pass to Tevez sealed the result.

Forza Juve. This is exactly what I wanted us to show, that we're not just big in Italy, but we can actually hurt anyone when we play our game. It was so refreshing to see. I can't explain how happy I feel.
Agree every word especially about hapiness.:tup:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Try not too get over hyped guys. Remember this is a mediocre Dortmund team that are struggling in the Bundesliga. Take it one game at a time guys in the CL and dont even think about winning it as there is still Bayern, Barca and P$G left who are better teams than us right now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't know what to say. I feel like there was no solution for BVB tonight. They went up against an immense side. I was almost sad watching them try over and over again to break our wall only for us to keep putting it in their net.
fakefan! j/k I know what you mean, no hard feelings for dortmund they are a likeable side and klopp showed his respect by shaking a lot of our players hands.. i think he likes us.. and i think he should be our next coach.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
[deckchair]Buffon[/deckchair]
Lichtsteiner 7
Bonucci 7.5
Chiellini 7
Evra 6.5
Marchisio 7
Vidal 6.5
Pereyra 7.5
Tevez 8.5
Morata 7

Barzagli 7
Pepe -
Matri -

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Try not too get over hyped guys. Remember this is a mediocre Dortmund team that are struggling in the Bundesliga. Take it one game at a time guys in the CL and dont even think about winning it as there is still Bayern, Barca and P$G left who are better teams than us right now.
That was my line of thinking at times too but in all honesty Dortmunds league form never once impacted their CL form, if anything the different competition let them escape the troubles of their domestic fuck ups.

The problem for Dortmund is, when our defence is not making blunders and we have no reason to throw people forward we are quite disgusting to play against, and Dortmund with all their pace and all their energy have even less creativity than us on a bad day. So when they meet us, playing a way no other German team physically can, it throws them off their game completely.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well, actually Dortmund is unbeaten in 6 in the Bundesliga. 4 wins-2 draws. So they've been in decent form of late.

Regardless. There is absolutely no reason to think PSG is a better team than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)