[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think everyone who was scared of Dortmund before the two games should be banned. You lot have no pride whatsoever. Scared little bitches.

Of course we beat them. We're Juventus.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
all MOM. i mean everybody all was great all was perfect. i hope Pogba will be fine. we looked super confident. i mean i was scared before this match but the boys proved me wrong. sublime performance even from allegri.

FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I think everyone who was scared of Dortmund before the two games should be banned. You lot have no pride whatsoever. Scared little bitches.

Of course we beat them. We're Juventus.
the fearful need a leader to lead them

not a despot to ban them

let that sink in

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a match. What a performance. I was honestly surprised how we approached this game. Perfect tactics. The players were focused all game and almost never gave anything away defensively. Our first goal was brilliant. Our second was perfect. Our third was a big fuck you to the Germans. I loved it.

Every single player had an enormous night tonight, but the one who stood out for me was Marchisio. He kept everything ticking in the middle. His positioning was close to perfect. His pass to Tevez sealed the result.

Forza Juve. This is exactly what I wanted us to show, that we're not just big in Italy, but we can actually hurt anyone when we play our game. It was so refreshing to see. I can't explain how happy I feel.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i told u we will score atleast 2. bow before me

every single one of our players was class today. flawless. this was like lippi's juve all over. very proud of the boys, and allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)