[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
First reports from Vinovo,no suprises to the predicted lineup:
Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiello-Evra
Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
Pereyra
Morata-Tevez
This would be the best formation IMO.

I'm not sure Barzagli can handle 90 min of such intensity yet.

Also Pirlo if he is healthy, probably won't have fitness to start the game too.

Pereyra must be in it for the counters.

I'd definitely go with this team.

In order for Barzagli to become a starter again, it doesn't necessarily needs to be in 352. Just bench Chiellini and try Bonucci on the left centre. Gotta train it first.

Aug 26, 2014
This would be the best formation IMO.

I'm not sure Barzagli can handle 90 min of such intensity yet.

Also Pirlo if he is healthy, probably won't have fitness to start the game too.

Pereyra must be in it for the counters.

I'd definitely go with this team.

In order for Barzagli to become a starter again, it doesn't necessarily needs to be in 352. Just bench Chiellini and try Bonucci on the left centre. Gotta train it first.
We will miss Barzagli I know he's not ready but i'll rather start Barzagli then Pirlo atm. They'll kill us on counters with Pirlo and i hope Alegri doesn't just go to def. we must score there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I won't take any line-ups seriously until on the night of the game. Most newspapers got our lineup against Palermo totally wrong. I still think Allegri will go for the 4-3-1-2 against Dortmund. I can see us changing mid-game if we score first, though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Time and time again Italian teams have demonstrated that, if you go out with the intention to defend a marginal lead and not attack whatsoever, you WILL lose. So how about, for just this once, we change strategy?
To defend the score from the start is committing a suicide, I would go for a balanced formation, if Juve score and change the system to catenaccio DURING the match then I'm all for it (Because I don't see this Juve conceding two goals TBH), but not from the start.

What's your prediction?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)