[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
First reports from Vinovo,no suprises to the predicted lineup:
Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiello-Evra
Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
Pereyra
Morata-Tevez

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I hope we don't go for the draw in this game. I hope Allegri watched the Chelsea-PSG game and he learned something. Although, I am quite confident we won't. With Conte I could see that happening. With Allegri not so much.

Also, I am not sure why people say that we might use the 3-5-2 to control the midfield. In fact, with the 4-3-1-2 and Pereyra as the AMC, our midfield looks much more compact and defensively sound.

Btw, I don't want Barzagli to start. He just came back from injury. One game in a 3 man defense against Palermo is completely different from a game in a 2 man defense against pacey Dortmund.

Forza Juve. Game of the year. But I think we can do it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I will not be comfortable watching this game until we score. It's very unnerving that they can go through by scoring just one goal, then sitting back and continuing to counter us. Going to be a very delicate game.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's gonna be a difficult game on tough away turf, but I think people here overrate Dortmund a bit.

Let's face it, these guys are in shit form. Some of their best players like Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Immobile and Aubameyang suck donkey balls these days. Even Reus didn't show much in the first match.

I have all the confidence in Allegri to get us through. In the first leg he proved that he understands this Dortmund team very well.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We cannot afford to make those silly defensive errors. I hope we go for goals. We must try & get an early goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)