[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I reckon Allegri will do same thing as last time. Sit deep and play on the counter.bub has no choice but to push forward anyway so that should open up nicely for fast players like morata

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
as long as allegri sits back and plays on the counter, everything will be fine. but do you want to beat teams like Barca and Bayern beat them, or do you want to beat teams like Atletico and Monaco?

Mar 9, 2006
I forgot about that comment as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

In what way are they equal? Dortmund is a bigger (better) club than Nipples in almost every aspect.
how can you forget something that i didn't say, tardy? :touched: brain level - australian :touched:

Bigger and better? In which way? Should i remind you what has happened to Napoli in the end of the 90s-beginning of the 00s? Should i remind you how popular Napoli were in Maradona's time and how unpopular dortmund was in the same time? The diffrence is that Italian are to stupid to understand that you shouldn't let the famous clubs to die while germans are understand simple things like this and they helped BVB to avoid relegation to regional league because of their empty wallets and debts,and in Italy they've sent Fiorentina and Napoli to the Serie C2 without any doubt

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure he didn't say equal but said Napoli were indeed better.
i said that napoli had their moment back then, now bvb are having their moment and they have equal history

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Church of RUS:

Napoli > Dortmund

Montero only 4 red cards in entire career

Immobile > Morata

Celebrates more when Immobile scores for Dortmund than when Morata scores winning goals in matches for Juventus

So much cringe.

:rofl:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is why i dont understand why everyone picks on badass. badass is actually a nice guy.

rus is a clown and everything he says is not his own thoughts. and he is so rude to everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)