[CL] Benfica 4-3 Juve [October 25th, 2022] 3:00 pm EaSTern/+6 local (7 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's all this bullshit Halma crap he preaches.
This team doesn't need that we need fucking aggression

We are not allowed to risk and play under Allegri and it clearly does not suit these players at all. Max as coach is like driving with the break on. So fucking predictable. He needs to go someone with some balls needs to take over.

Jul 13, 2010
What is fucking depressing, is that this benfica's win means nothing. No sacking, no victory, no good football.

I wish benfica would've finished their chances, because at this point, I feel only absolute humiliation would move things.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Almost a copy of PSG away. Completely the wrong attitude, happy to stand off the opponent and give them space to do what they want whilst not having a defence good enough to deal with it. Then finally show the right attitude at the end, cause problems but far too little too late.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Almost a copy of PSG away. Completely the wrong attitude, happy to stand off the opponent and give them space to do what they want whilst not having a defence good enough to deal with it. Then finally show the right attitude at the end, cause problems but far too little too late.
It's obviouy what he tells them to do, we only play when it's too late. When all 'tactics' go out the window
He was still telling them stay calm at 4 - 3

Fuck calm, go for it.

Can't wait to not see Miretti, Iling and Soule play for another 6 games.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are crap and we deserved to lose BUT this Iling Junior guy is even better than I thought.
I told my friend I love this guy and he would score or assist and he made an assist and his cross started the second one.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #117
    Congrats on winning our first VAR of the season boys.

Things are looking up.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    We are crap and we deserved to lose BUT this Iling Junior guy is even better than I thought.
    I told my friend I love this guy and he would score or assist and he made an assist and his cross started the second one.
    Juve, these days make every opponent's player look great.

Jun 16, 2020
    It’s so frustrating man. Look how Miretti played with balls and found space between the lines. And Fagioli’s pass and touch is superiors to those of McKennie. Cuadrado is so out of form yet not a single second thinking about Mulazzi. Iling provided so much speed and courage we lacked this year.

You can make such a nice mix and rotate with all of them but Max simply refuses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)