[CL] Benfica 4-3 Juve [October 25th, 2022] 3:00 pm EaSTern/+6 local (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wow I forgot what it feels like to be knocked out of CL so early. Season finished before it even began. How the fuck is max still getting away with it. I don't want EL because the only thing that will top this throat and wrist slitting European embarrasment would be getting knocked out by United in Europa.

Mar 12, 2019
Time to leave Allegri, you are destroying everything. I can Imagine what a coach like De Zerbi would do with youngsters like Illing, Soule, Miretti, Fagioli in the mix. I was so mad about Istambul 9 yrs ago but this compared to that is a sick joke. We reached new lows at every game we played in the CHL this season and that is unacceptable. We are playing the worse football in Europe. We are rightfully out, we deserved to lose all the games. What a nightmare this season turned out to be…

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Time to leave Allegri, you are destroying everything. I can Imagine what a coach like De Zerbi would do with youngsters like Illing, Soule, Miretti, Fagioli in the mix. I was so mad about Istambul 9 yrs ago but this compared to that is a sick joke. We reached new lows at every game we played in the CHL this season and that is unacceptable. We are playing the worse football in Europe. We are rightfully out, we deserved to lose all the games. What a nightmare this season turned out to be…
Unfortunately, Shameless Allegri will never resign. He will stay at home until the contract expires if he gets fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
This has the be the most disorganized juventus team I have ever seen in my 41 years of life. The gaps found in that defense was astonishing. It was almost like benefice were playing against a local team here in Melbourne Australia. An absolute joke!

The sheer fact that allegri hasn't stepped down is embarrassing.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This has the be the most disorganized juventus team I have ever seen in my 41 years of life. The gaps found in that defense was astonishing. It was almost like benefice were playing against a local team here in Melbourne Australia. An absolute joke!

The sheer fact that allegri hasn't stepped down is embarrassing.
they never step down by themself.
Greedy people never give up a penny.
Allegri was in our books for 1year or 2 instead of resigning and starting to work again

So be ready to see him in our books for 2 and half years to come.
Also after this Juventus management I doubt any decent team gonna give him a chance.
He showed it all!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was way more gutted after Conte blew it against Galatasaray in 2013.

Which shows how low my expectations are for this club end-to-end right now.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Embarrassing to say the least… our season just keeps on getting worst and at this stage it would be a fricking miracle if we manage to even secure a top 4 spot in Serie A, everyone from the coach, management and a large majority of the players need to step down or leave as soon as possible, neither do they have the right mentality or the quality to turn anything around, they are only sinking this club to new lows and nobody seems to have a clear plan or strategy on how to resurface from this.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tbh at one point I thought we were going to get beaten 7-1, so this was a mercy. We were dead before kick off so not too bothered about the result, first half performance was truly shocking though. The space we gave them was laughable.

Watching Bonucci throw his head back every time we conceded a goal after he reacted like a sloth, will be glad to see him retire. Bonucci-Gatti against this team meant we had lost before kick off, unfortunately.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tbh at one point I thought we were going to get beaten 7-1, so this was a mercy. We were dead before kick off so not too bothered about the result, first half performance was truly shocking though. The space we gave them was laughable.

Watching Bonucci throw his head back every time we conceded a goal after he reacted like a sloth, will be glad to see him retire. Bonucci-Gatti against this team meant we had lost before kick off, unfortunately.
i'd still watch gatti instead of bonucci. this season is down the drain already and bonucci looks completely finished both physically and mentally, only money keeps him doing his job. at least gatti tries, like young bonucci used to when we signed him

imagine this team with bremer and vlahovic out injured, and with miretti benched. 100% mediocrity

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gatti tries, but sadly he sucks so far in brief appearances. Its not a coincidence our must hapzard defensive perfomances, this game and the Monza game, has had Gatti starting, who looks so out of depth.

Bonucci and Danilo were terrible too. But defenitely not a coincidence it coincides with Gatti starting.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Gatti tries, but sadly he sucks so far in brief appearances. Its not a coincidence our must hapzard defensive perfomances, this game and the Monza game, has had Gatti starting, who looks so out of depth.

Bonucci and Danilo were terrible too. But defenitely not a coincidence it coincides with Gatti starting.
You can't expect a serie b defender to perform like Nesta.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i'd still watch gatti instead of bonucci. this season is down the drain already and bonucci looks completely finished both physically and mentally, only money keeps him doing his job. at least gatti tries, like young bonucci used to when we signed him

imagine this team with bremer and vlahovic out injured, and with miretti benched. 100% mediocrity
I don't mean that as a criticism of Gatti, just that he is a relative rookie for this level, and will not get any protection from Bonucci. It's Leo who is the defender protected, in any formation, he's simply the distributor with positional sense, and even his passing of late has been pretty poor. We can't expect Gatti to babysit like Barzagli or Chiellini.

Gatti has to grow a lot. I know he was great in Serie B but it's a mile away from elite CL level, and everyone needs to realise that. Serie B is a mental and physical grind where a bit of quality looks like a beacon.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Watching Juve is like watching a horror movie where a haunted pitch is invaded by zombies from the 2010s.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

monza was a mental low point too for the whole team, not only gatti but mds, paredes, vlahovic and of course di maria had shockers too. this season is a bad one to microanalyze every single movement and positioning error, this team is so all over the place that especially defenders look much worse than they are actually. ffs bremer is a beast and even him can look hopeless sometimes.

as for gatti, yes, he's not expected to make that huge step between serie b and a benfica in top form. my point is that 1. he needs time to adapt 2. he's not used enough, some random matches here and there will probably make him look even worse, he needs continuity above everything else 3. even continuity wouldn't guarantee success, he might be just a bad bet from the club. but after like 270 minutes played with months or weeks between those individual 90 minutes, any judgement is too early and the sample is not only small but probably misleading.

either way, bonucci is done. just bench the fuck out of him and only use him when no one else is available.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Now that we are out, what should be our goal this season? I'd say win EL, Scudetto and Coppa, but we all know we'd be lucky to finish top4 and make the QF of either tournament

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wow I forgot what it feels like to be knocked out of CL so early. Season finished before it even began. How the fuck is max still getting away with it. I don't want EL because the only thing that will top this throat and wrist slitting European embarrasment would be getting knocked out by United in Europa.
For better or worse (probably the latter) it seems that Agnelli and the club have rallied around Allegri and will do at least until the end of the season. Which isn't that unusual for the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)