[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bastos80

Feb 21, 2016
Ok. I havent been on my A game as of late but someone convince me that this Bayern back 4 is better than what I am thinking. Lahm is class, no doubt, but is getting up there in age. Kimmich I have heard good things about but is he really anything we havent seen before? Benatia I like going back to his Udinese days but we have seen him before and we have beaten him before. Alaba is a very solid fullback, one of the best in the world according to my friends who love Bundesliga.

It is very possible we can go up early with a goal and find a way to win this match. If I were a Bayern, I would be pretty nervous watching this experienced and talented Juventus side step onto your home pitch. I spent my years in purgatory, worrying about losing to the likes of Chievo and Parma back when we were struggling to even remain in the upper half of the table. This is different. We are a top club now. We damn near won a treble last season. I expect to win every game and I expect the players to believe they will win every game....except against Barca :snoop:

Our defense was never better than it looks.
Just solid, nothing more. The way we play it's a little more important that the defenders are capable on the ball and the build up is fast enough to constantly put pressure on the other team.

Trezegent

Feb 29, 2016
Guys, could anybody help me with a link or app that I can stream the game on my android? I'm at work and its the only way I can watch it. I tried the usual links (atdhenet, rojadirecta) but they don't work on my phone.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Guys, could anybody help me with a link or app that I can stream the game on my android? I'm at work and its the only way I can watch it. I tried the usual links (atdhenet, rojadirecta) but they don't work on my phone.
there are working acestream and sopcast clients for android. you'll find streams either here or on livetv.sx before the game. but if your corporate firewall blocks the protocols (and odds are it does, most admins i know block these ports), you might be screwed.

i'm too slow for the internetz apparently.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You haven't noticed that Ribery is in slot better form then Costa right now. Him getting injured with that replacement is bad news for us.
I haven't seen much of Ribery since he's back from last injury.

Costa's sprint and fast movements I find it very threatening though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This game is on my birthday.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. POGBOOM GIVE ME A BIRTHDAY PRESENT IN THE FORM OF A GOAL PLEASE.
AND PLEASE DEFENSE, GIVE ME A BIRTHDAY BLESSING IN THE FORM OF A VIRGIN MARY TIGHT DEFENSE.
Even if we are to assume the immaculate conception her you know what was still destroyed by baby Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)