[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I think in this case we better play a 442 with Alex Sandro en Cuadrao on the wings. Alex Sandro is strong to push forward and his crosses are good. That is a + thing with Mandzukic in front. On the other hand he can support Evra when he struggles against Costa or Lahm.

Cuadrado idem with Alaba nd Ribery..

Buffonµ
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Barzagli-Evra
Cuadrado-Khedira-Pogba-Alex Sandro
Morata-Mandzukic​

If we still have a chance after 70 minuten (1-1, 0-0 of something like that) i would swap into a 3412 and do this:

Out: Evra for Pereyra, Lichsteiner out for Rugani and Morata for Zaza

Buffon
Barzagli-Bon-Rugani
Cuadrado-Khedira-Pogba-Alex Sandro
Pereyra
Zaza-Mandzukic​

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
What disgusts me about Muller is that he is clearly more intelligent than most players and completely abuses his intelligence to mock others during interviews. Or the way he ridicules Ronaldo in trainibg because he knows reporters will record it.. Every chance he gets this guy is a $#@!. And to top it all of he's uber German.
Love Müller. So real and authentic hahahaha.

Anyway. Match day folks, may the best team win (and may that be us! ;)

Also, may the winner of today's tie go all the way and claim the trophy!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Costa will show his true potential on the right wing hopefully.
2 assisting wingers will also help Lewy. Don't see a huge problem with Robben out. Only that we have less options on the bench.
i'd always want Robben to play in a match like this. also he wasn't in bad form.
Costa doesn't have his consistency, nor does he have Robben's quality. so i think it's good for us. but we'll find out soon anyway :tup:

Mar 3, 2014
Without Robben, I think our chances have improved significantly. I was worried about his match with Evra. I think Evra can handle Costa and his inexperience. Robben I would have been much worried. I'd still prefer Sandro, but with Robben out, the Evra selection is less worrisome.

JmKe91

May 10, 2015
Ok. I havent been on my A game as of late but someone convince me that this Bayern back 4 is better than what I am thinking. Lahm is class, no doubt, but is getting up there in age. Kimmich I have heard good things about but is he really anything we havent seen before? Benatia I like going back to his Udinese days but we have seen him before and we have beaten him before. Alaba is a very solid fullback, one of the best in the world according to my friends who love Bundesliga.

It is very possible we can go up early with a goal and find a way to win this match. If I were a Bayern, I would be pretty nervous watching this experienced and talented Juventus side step onto your home pitch. I spent my years in purgatory, worrying about losing to the likes of Chievo and Parma back when we were struggling to even remain in the upper half of the table. This is different. We are a top club now. We damn near won a treble last season. I expect to win every game and I expect the players to believe they will win every game....except against Barca :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)