[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I see 'em tweaking, they know something's coming, woo
Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, them boys up to something, woo
Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, fuck was you expecting? Woo
Chi-Town, Chi-Town, Michael Jordan just had text me, woo
Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman
Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy just jumped over Jumpman

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
FROM WHERE PEEPS ARE GETTING THIS 433 with sandro as a LW?
i like the 451 with Sandro LM. looks good to me.

Mandzukic remains Juventus doubt
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are still sweating over Mario Mandzukic’s fitness, as he didn’t take part in the final warm-up for tonight’s clash with Bayern Munich.

The Croatian international has been struggling with a slight muscular injury ahead of the Champions League test in Bavaria, with strike partner Paulo Dybala already ruled-out.

Mandzukic participated in the muscular warm-up session with his teammates this morning, but was absent for the afternoon workout on the pitch.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri is expected to go with a 4-3-3 formation, and that would still hold if Mandzukic is unavailable to face his former club.

In that scenario, Alex Sandro would play on the left side of the attack, with Alvaro Morata moving into the middle where Mandzukic would have played.

This would allow the Bianconeri to retreat to a 4-5-1 shape when defending, with Juan Cuadrado on the right of the attack.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Best bet if Mandz isn't fit. Its actually not bad at all.
Yeah without mandz it looks ok, not hating it, but only if this means Sandro and evra closing that wing play and allowing pogba more in attack and come forward, in which case I'd like pogba to have been in the middle where hernanes and khedira stay deep more.. Cuadrado and Sandro can make or break us today

Apr 19, 2007
So is there noscenario where Zaza starts? Thats a pretty big slap in the face when you completely change the formation. I doinht think he would be bad in a game like today when pressure could be vital to us making it through

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stu, Pereyra, Zaza, Asa, Rugani - it's still pretty decent. #depth @Hustini
Pereyra and Asamoah i doubt they can deliver physically here. they were long out injured and werent at 100% whenever we played them this season. Sturaro and Rugani are defensive options, so if we still chase the result after 60-70 minutes, the only reliable player to put in we have is Zaza. if we had Mandzukic fit to play atleast 15-20 minutes that would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)