[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (140 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Dp.....Was Sharp when he entered, he didn't make fool of himself, gave some good passes, then he went off, in general he was better than Trezeguet and Ibra....It's pitty Crapello didn't give him the green light to start the match...He's the most in-form attacker we got.....
You forgot to say he missed a free kick. But I agree with you on some things, one of them including why Camoranesi was taken off and Mutu not brought in earlier

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
My Match Analysis.

A terrible performance by the squad today. There were many factors that I saw which was atfault for this performance, actually only 2 to be highlighted:

1. Climate
It was a very cold night at Munich, Germany has been very cold recently, colder than usual for this time. And this IMO was the most influencial reason for our performances. OUr team was just frozen, its hard when u have played many games recently and then play in a very cold place without time to adjust to it. Ur muschle will just not react, thats why our players seem to always be one step behind.

2. Poor performance in all sectors
Some players to be highlighted:
A. Abbiati :
Made some good saves but only because the shoots were basically at him. Conceeded far too easily, I must admit it was a rather unexpected swerve but didn't actually swerve too much. Abbiati looks very insecure at goal and he has been all the times Ive seen Juve, it was just a matter of time before he cracked.

B. Thuram :
Mistimed tackles, poor anticipation and looked at half speed and awareness today. Chiellini didn't held with his terrible passes and touches.

C. Giannicheda:
His job was to guard infront of the defense to make Emerson free to move forward more. What did he do? Almost nothing, you can hardly see his tackles except for the late ones. He reacted late on the tackles and his positioning was never really proper. He never bridged the midfield and forward either when we tried to build sumthing.

D. Zlatan:
Just to make things clear I am a Zlatan fan, but before him there I am a Juve fan. His performance was really trash, he got the goal but boy did he waste a lot of possesion. Yes he was bieng tightly marked but it was not his problem. It was his terrible first touches and control. Really, AMAZING that he was still on the pitch. I would have directly subbed him with DP and kept CAMo who was our best player in the 1st half on. I can only guess that Camo had minor injuries because it was a ridiculous substitution.

Other PLayers:
DP did well, again he is sharp, he didn't do anything wonderful but just by watching his touches I can see he is the sharpest Ive seen in years, and quite consistant at the momment.
Neddy look ok, I don't think he played poorly, he's not the nedddy of 03 but he didn't really have a terrible game.
Zambo had a consistant game and aside from Camo was really the only player who looked sharp in the 1st half.

Overall again I say I am pleased to get the 2-1 score coz it should have been much worst. And Again I blame our performance mainly on the temperature, U may laugh at me but it was clear that our players were cold, even Bayern had their long sleeves on, and they are used to this climate/temperature.

But that shouldn't be our alibi, I expected more from Capello's substitution. We should have keep at least Trez on and Sub Zlatan with Mutu. I really thought Zlatan didn't deserve the 90 minutes.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

We won 4-0

Zlatan, Mutu, Trez and Dp scored...

Abbiati was great!! We didn't miss Buffon at all!!!

Gianicheda own the midfield!!! Vieira who?

Blasi is the next Donadoni!!!

Nedved recover his Golden form! he assist all the goals...

And then I woke up, and realiece that I was dreaming... we lost 2-1 :D
:rofl:

ibra made van basten look like simone inzaghi right? :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
My Match Analysis.

A terrible performance by the squad today. There were many factors that I saw which was atfault for this performance, actually only 2 to be highlighted:

1. Climate
It was a very cold night at Munich, Germany has been very cold recently, colder than usual for this time. And this IMO was the most influencial reason for our performances. OUr team was just frozen, its hard when u have played many games recently and then play in a very cold place without time to adjust to it. Ur muschle will just not react, thats why our players seem to always be one step behind.

2. Poor performance in all sectors
Some players to be highlighted:
A. Abbiati :
Made some good saves but only because the shoots were basically at him. Conceeded far too easily, I must admit it was a rather unexpected swerve but didn't actually swerve too much. Abbiati looks very insecure at goal and he has been all the times Ive seen Juve, it was just a matter of time before he cracked.

B. Thuram :
Mistimed tackles, poor anticipation and looked at half speed and awareness today. Chiellini didn't held with his terrible passes and touches.

C. Giannicheda:
His job was to guard infront of the defense to make Emerson free to move forward more. What did he do? Almost nothing, you can hardly see his tackles except for the late ones. He reacted late on the tackles and his positioning was never really proper. He never bridged the midfield and forward either when we tried to build sumthing.

D. Zlatan:
Just to make things clear I am a Zlatan fan, but before him there I am a Juve fan. His performance was really trash, he got the goal but boy did he waste a lot of possesion. Yes he was bieng tightly marked but it was not his problem. It was his terrible first touches and control. Really, AMAZING that he was still on the pitch. I would have directly subbed him with DP and kept CAMo who was our best player in the 1st half on. I can only guess that Camo had minor injuries because it was a ridiculous substitution.

Other PLayers:
DP did well, again he is sharp, he didn't do anything wonderful but just by watching his touches I can see he is the sharpest Ive seen in years, and quite consistant at the momment.
Neddy look ok, I don't think he played poorly, he's not the nedddy of 03 but he didn't really have a terrible game.
Zambo had a consistant game and aside from Camo was really the only player who looked sharp in the 1st half.

Overall again I say I am pleased to get the 2-1 score coz it should have been much worst. And Again I blame our performance mainly on the temperature, U may laugh at me but it was clear that our players were cold, even Bayern had their long sleeves on, and they are used to this climate/temperature.

But that shouldn't be our alibi, I expected more from Capello's substitution. We should have keep at least Trez on and Sub Zlatan with Mutu. I really thought Zlatan didn't deserve the 90 minutes.
Good Analysis Von...I agree with most of what you said.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Its harder to play at almost 0 degrees celcius when you have played many games and your muscles are a bit sore.
i was kidding, usually when we have those 110 degree games i ask to stay on the bench :D i hate it when its hot. cold isnt a problem for me though, but we dont have temperatures that low so i dont know

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Good Analysis Von...I agree with most of what you said.

++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

i was kidding, usually when we have those 110 degree games i ask to stay on the bench :D i hate it when its hot. cold isnt a problem for me though, but we dont have temperatures that low so i dont know
Yeah I know, the weather is always nice and warm there, I really miss the bay area.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

Yeah I know, the weather is always nice and warm there, I really miss the bay area.
Warm....in the Bay Area???

One of the coldest winters I ever spent, was summer in San Francisco. :)

Mark Twain

Oct 19, 2005
Hey guys I am new here, an Inter fan, ie If you cannot already see.
Just want to say that you guys were pathetic today, I support all the italian teams in cl, and it was very dissapointing to see the way you guys played today. U people really need buffon back, abbiatti, apart from gifting bayern the first goal, also missed to hold quite a no. of free kicks and crosses, could have been very dangerous.
Evenmthough I am happy, that u guys are no longer unbeatable, i feel sorry for italian football as a whole, hopefully u people will get your revenge in turin

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Warm....in the Bay Area???

One of the coldest winters I ever spent, was summer in San Francisco. :)

Mark Twain
i wish it was bloody cold here, i hate it when its hot

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nerazzurri Rule ] ++
Hey guys I am new here, an Inter fan, ie If you cannot already see.
Just want to say that you guys were pathetic today, I support all the italian teams in cl, and it was very dissapointing to see the way you guys played today. U people really need buffon back, abbiatti, apart from gifting bayern the first goal, also missed to hold quite a no. of free kicks and crosses, could have been very dangerous.
Evenmthough I am happy, that u guys are no longer unbeatable, i feel sorry for italian football as a whole, hopefully u people will get your revenge in turin
How to be Popular on a Forum by Nerazzurri.

2-0. Ring any bells? :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ok i just saw the goals. did anyone else notice that on the 2nd bayern goal, trez, who was marking the guy apparently, didnt jump more than 2 cm high? the guy was at least a foot overhim, if not completely unmarked

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
why was trez marking someone? sure he's tall, but if the guy made a 3 yard run to the left he'd be like "ehhh ill let that one go" and just leave him open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)