[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Oh what a great disappoinment this game was. Juventus , make no mistake about it has their best team or squad for the last 10 years, as good as the team with Boksic, Vieri and Zz . We are quite capable of winning the Cl and I have never been this confident in saying so for the last 9 years , but we have a big drawback, we got a donkey at the helm.
Yes he is a very successful manager but someone once made a very important comment which i believe to be very true and that is, when a big team is meeting a small team, its the players that matter, if they play to their ability , the big team will win all the time but when 2 big teams meet, thats when a manger earns his corn , thats when its the manager who is the most determining factor and thats where Capello just continues to annoy me.
What on earth was that? The guy has proved time and time agaim when his supposed nous in turning a game is called for, he got no clue whatsoever.
Managers have proved that making a single substitute can turn a game , your way, but he has not got a clue, there is no plan B at all.
Once his first 11 , are not doing it, he does not know what to do

Mr Capello, I got some questions for you
1) Why do we not have decent right back, if you insist on playing 4 4 2
2) Why is Blasi still at Juve?
3) Why is Thuram captain?
4) Is there a particular reason that smaller players , even if they are on better form are not allowed to start ahead of their taller counterparts
5)How do you expect to win big matches regularly if you insist on not subbing Zlatan no matter how god awful he might be on the night?
6) What exactly did you mean when you said noone is irreplacable, did that just mean Dp as no matter how ineffectual Nedved or Zlatan are , they will play the 90 mins and start the next game, to the detriment of the team?

Anyways to the game
Abbiatti is a waste of time and yes he made some saves where the shots were hit directly at him, he does not inspire confidence at all 4
Blasi , is just so poor and lacking at this level, i cannot believe he was asking to be played in the midfield for his country 4
Zambrotta , not one of his better displays 5
Thuram just generally poor , he gives the ball away cheaply, he has no idea when his team mates are playing offisde, when as captain he should be doing the conducting, he is very poor in the air and shows no leadership qualities at all 5
Cannavaro was not bad and i did not see anything wrong with him 6
Camoranesi was very bad initially but picked up towards the end and was not surprisingly replaced by Capello (spot the sarcasm there), well if u are gonna be slow then ill explain, the other forward thinking players are tall and Nedved is obviously untouchable so what other scapegoat is there 5.5
Giannichedda did what was required of him 5.5
Emerson , I am still not sure if he is world class or one of the most over rated players on the planet, but one thing for sure is he will make a much better captain than Thuram , but I do not think that Vieria would have struggled to impose himself on this game if he was playing with Giannichedda as Emerson did 5
Nedved just does not impose himself on matches for me, its all well and good havin freekicks and shooting at goal but for someone who starts all the time. he does not do much 5
Zlatan gave a master class in how not to play football, he was absolute rubbish, he was having a bad day and instead of doing the simple things , he complicated matters by holding on to the ball for way too long at times 4
Trez , not given any service, should never have started if he was not match fit but he still sniffed out a chance 5

Chellini , oh well , i read somewhere he wanted to go becasue he was not given a chance, if he really said that, after watching his performance today, i will come to Turin and drive him to whereever he wants to go. Whata waste of time and substitution 4
Dp Started off well, then went into his "I am not interested "mode 5
Mutu did not do much to be honest

Capello Started with the wrong players, I do agree that the starting 11 should be with Zlatan and Trez but if they are struggling for form and Trez has been injured , its an insult to Dp and Mutu not to be given a chance most especially when they both seem to be in good form at the moment
Taking off Camo and replacing with Dp on the right was just madness, we just lost balance as no way can Dp play on the right 3/10
The Dp vs Zlatan debate is BORING , please stop it, Zlatan was awful tonight, it has nothing to do with Dp, he was just very bad, he should have gone off, not Trez as he contributed nothing to our attack.
There are a lot of times where he has been good and since his arrival he has been Juve's best attacker but he is not above criticism and no way should he be playing when he is not playing well.
Again Pro Dp and Pro Zlatan arguments in match thread are boring already
great post Dennis

I think, just like you, that many ppl here are frustrated with the favoritism that CRAP has for certain players...even when they under-perform

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

what you just said, was almost smart !
Wow! you got your first rewind, but your other line sounded liked the first line. Cheers for the complement mate! we mates yeah? I'll call you ..............we'll do lunch

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
swag
pleaaase close this thread
I see the appeals, but I don't see a reason to do that. On the contrary, there will be appeals from other posters to re-open it because they never got the chance to post their thoughts about the game after it ended.

I honestly don't see anything here I wouldn't expect after a performance like we saw tonight.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++

Eh...... yeah now that was pure class rudeboy! Ever thought of taking that up? you really have a gift! there!

How do you spell D!ckhead? ........R.O.M.A.N.O? sound bout right!
You said rudeboy was a compliment when you called me that...

so which is it?:confused:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
-Why don't we play with a 3-5-2?
-Why don't we give Camoranesi a more free role where he shined with that last year?
-Why do we have to play with Blasi?
-Why don't we start with our ohn-form players?
-Why is Mutu being introduced in a game where he has to do a miracle?
-Why is Nedved still playing?
-Why is Zlatan not benched?
Spot on.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

great post Dennis

I think, just like you, that many ppl here are frustrated with the favoritism that CRAP has for certain players...even when they under-perform
just like lippi in favour of on form dp when he is in charge, how come cap learn nth from others' mistake

plz wake up capello, we aint gonna lauagh at u if u bench ya little vanbastern

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I see the appeals, but I don't see a reason to do that. On the contrary, there will be appeals from other posters to re-open it because they never got the chance to post their thoughts about the game after it ended.

I honestly don't see anything here I wouldn't expect after a performance like we saw tonight.
we had one manifestation here tonight though ..

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Today we were just plain and pure shit. Hasnt seen a worst team performance for years. This is not a matter of ibra or Dp, Mutu or Nedved, because the team, as a whole, sucks so much tonight.

And,Please, for those who said days ago that Buffon was not indispensable to the team, a long applause......

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

if u are so smart, you would know that only the
''i just can't discribe how idiot this man is acting''
was for you

because you are acting so happy when someone is getting banned

To be honest like i care who gets banned here! its up to them to control themselves. Everyone has a point, so let it be heard without getting carried away.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

You said rudeboy was a compliment when you called me that...

so which is it?:confused:
It is Lou! its another word for amico mio. Im not cussing Romano at all with that.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Today we were just plain and pure shit. Hasnt seen a worst team performance for years. This is not a matter of ibra or Dp, Mutu or Nedved, because the team, as a whole, sucks so much tonight.

And,Please, for those who said days ago that Buffon was not indispensable to the team, a long applause......
buffon makes mistake too, but i just hate a milanista defending our goal, cmon they injury our buffon and give us this abbatita, wtf :fero:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Well, I did have saw one or two post that were over the top, but if it is ok with the mods, then its ok with me I guess :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)