[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (15 Viewers)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

you are wrong again, in the first half we had one shot on goal, second half we got about 4 corners and 2 free kicks plus another 1/2 good attacks
it's because bayern BACKED HOME in the 2nd half. Geez. Atleast zlatan scored today and our other attackers didn't. My point is that zlatan wasn't worse than the others, and Zlatan wasn't good either, but he definitlely wasn't the goat of the match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
And altair, please stop talking out of your ass. Who the hell are you anyway?
i am the one wavin you good riddance as you're about to get banned and we wont have to put up with your crap..and 50$ me says you didnt watch the game...and if you did i'll give you 500$ on top of the 50$ to get a vasectomy to make sure you're the last of your breed

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Well fvck you Zlatan. You're being an extremely shitty moderator anyway. I guess power always corrupts.

You can ban me all you want, I won't care, but the ignorance on this forum is ridiculous. It's great to see you all want to suck Capello's dick, but please for once acknowledge his horrible mistakes. Del Piero on the bench? WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT ABOUT? He was our best player BY FAR against Messina. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

And Ibra, don't even get me started on that lunatic. Sure he played awesome against Brugge, I really admired him that game, but why the fvck does he always get to start? HE WAS CRAP against Messina, he was embarrasingly bad, he was a disgrace! Yet everyone's praising him in here. "Capello did the right thing by leaving him on the field because he scored" YOU FVCKING COCKMONGERS! The goal doesn't justify Zlatan's presence on the field at all. FVCK YOU ZLATAN (the moderator I mean) and FVCK YOU CAPELLO.

Now please ban me :D.

Your wish is my command.

May 4, 2004
I cant believe ppl here say they are Juve fans but the only thing they do i to go ahead give one of the players the foult for this defeat...
its not one player, its the team!
Bayern deserved to win.. and this defeat means nothing about us going thru or not.. couse we WILL! and imo this defeat can be good for the team, as we should know that we are team that can be beatet and we have to keep our feet on the ground...

anyway..
not to give anyone the foult.. but IMO thuram really wasent himself today...
AND i ****ing miss Gigi Buffon............

Forza Juventus !

PPL dont worry..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We were crap today.

The goals:

We allowed Bayern's players way too much space to pressure us and let them create way too many chances. Paired with Abbiati's big mistake, 1-0 down.

The second goal came of a corner, after we were still under Bayern's heave offensive pressure. Demichelis was left entirely free for an easy header. Bad defending.

On the players:

Abbiati: Complete howler, on bayern's first goal. That was awful, 5.5

Blasi: Tried hard, one of the few who played with passion. Caught out of position often though. He did not offer Camo any support, but bad passes. 5.5

Thuram: Did some good defensive work at times, but looked like an amateur the next moment. Our defence let themselves overrun by Bayern. Not to mention his countless of stray longballs, which he does every match by the way. 6 -

Cannavaro: Didn't look all too bad, just a little reckless at times.

Zambrotta: Hard work, good defence. Was good in the second half. 6.5

Chiellini: Tried hard, crossed a lot. Was not really effective though. 6-

Camoranesi: Our only threat in the first half, did actually pretty well. Was all alone vs Bayern 11. Did not have any help. Why was he subbed ?! 6.5

Giannichedda: Did well in the first half, winning some balls. Was inivisible in the second half. 6-

Emerson: Bad Performance. Pushed forward to attack, but in vain. He was reckless and careless. Did not win enough balls for us, and looked passionless in defence. 5

Nedved: Invisible, indecisive and ineffective: 5

Trezeguet: Typicaly performance for him, did not get any balls to work with. Nothing to blame for. No grade.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Awful. Awful. Awful. Lost every ball, literally. Had one shot at goal (which might prove important, to credit him a little). And slow in attack, and slowed down our team. Awful. Is Zlatan really as good as his hype makes him out to be? 4.5

Del Piero: Did pretty well, he still looks fit and in form. Did not get much chances in a broken team today. 6

Mutu: Strong on the ball, but pretty invisible otherwise. 5.5

Capello: Stubborn and made some foolish decisions. Why does he continue to play Zlatan and Nedved when they aren't in form?! When he could play an in form Camoranesi, Mutu and Del Piero instead. Keep Del Piero and Trezeguet up front. Which striker-partnership was the one that won us one of the most important matches last year?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Very bad game for Juve. My analysis:
The match started with a decent formation, not the best though. First issue was starting Blasi as RB in a difficult match as Bayern., especially since it was away. Second was Starting Zlatan where he is no where near his performance. Never the less decent formation.
First 30 min Juve played good tachtically deffensive way. Blasi was ok, but Zlatan was obvious that he was out of form. The midfield looked shaky but was not very apparent. A HUGE mistake from Abbiati cost us the first goal. We tried to score the equalizer mainly by Camoranesi who was the most active. BUT the Centre midfield was totally away. Emerson and Giannicheda were not up to the task. Ballak alone managed to handle both. They pushed more and scored a second from a corner. Now same problem as Liverpool match last season. Why ís a player inside the box during a croner with no one watching him??
Half time.
Second half cappelo tried the trident attack. Does strange sub by taking out Camoranesi one our best players in the field. Then asking Del Piero do his role (which includes deffending). Blasi out Chellieni in. Now this was a mistake. If you want to bring in Chelini in my opinion Gianni should've left and Blasi goes forward to the midfield.
Juventus are still not attacking.. Capello again does another mistake by replacing Trezeguet who was the closest to score with Mutu. Not even that. He keeps Del Piero was right midfielder away from the box where he is most effective.

In my opinion, the whole team was a mess and that includes Capello. Zlatan was way out of form yet he kept him in the field. Sure he scored a goal but anyone would have in his position.. Emerson was also weak. Thuram was very shaky. Abiatti did one mistake which was fatal but otherwise was not bad. Nedved was not very impressive as well but yet he was still trying. Del Piero was positioned far from the box and from creating the offense (behind the strikers). Trezeguet received one ball and was very close to netting it. He needed another one to score thats all. Mutu was not bad but yet with no midfield and a partner striker who is outta form that is not much thing to do.

All in all, very bad game.. I hope Capello sees that some players needs sometime on the bench when they do not perform.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I concur with some aspects of Seven's posts, but some of it is pure rubbish and looks like he's asking for a ban.

And hey, cockmonger is my word.

I will watch the match on uefa.com later tonight, so don't log into this forum if you think Capello is the greatest coach in the world.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
OK, it is enough!

Kids go to your beds and sleep, tomorrow is another day with a lot of good things.

but still, why o why cappello didn't changed Ibra instead of Trez ???
because your Ronaldo avatar is reversed. :D

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
guys chill lol its only a soccer game! we had to lose eventually you know we rnt gods. Its true about Zlatan he is very selfish and that does cause us to miss goals...but the same could be said about Del Piero not burying his chances when setup. No more fighting bout either cuz today they were both shit n so was the rest of the team.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Your wish is my command.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Now, I have finally something to smile after this loss..

If Juve had to lose to get Seven banned, its a good lost...

:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++

I think he was greek
I think he wanted to please the crowd. we were giving as good as we were getting but he favoured bayern all the time, thats ok........ for now anyway. least we got our defeat out the way. get your feet on the ground boys.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
I thought that the only time the midfield had any continuity was when DP was involved.
Seemed like the whole match was refed in two standards. I guess that's the differnce between home and away.
Thats true as well, altho that isnt why we lost.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
neway i leave with one last message the first goal was the refs fault! he intercepted that pass when we were going up and we were caught on one foot than comes the shot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)