[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (153 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

What the fvck is wrong with you? OF COURSE I wouldn't be saying that if it was Del Piero who scored. Just how dumb are you really? If Del Piero scored that would show Capello made the WRONG choices and prove my point. FFS.
I guess you misunderstood me, or I didnt explain myself better. I wont lower myself to your level and call you names, but Im glad Ibrahimovic scored and Capello got it right by leaving him on the field.

And in case you didnt watch the game, Del Piero didnt do shit. Zalayeta wouldve been more useful

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
btw i think somebody previous in some pages said there is nothing del piero can do, and another said that he did nothing when he came on, i dont agree, he brought stability to our team in the second half did some good possesion and some good passes had really great freekicks and the corners were all spot on i dont know how you can say anything negative about del piero, on another note it would have been better to see zaleyeta play this match as well

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
A very disappointing display from Juventus. On the other hand, Bayern is a great team and perhaps Juventus thought it would be an easy win, but I doubt that.

I guess noone wants the goals posted. ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by juve_juve_juve ] ++
1 thing I learned : our team MUST LEARN TO PLAY WITH AND UNDER PRESSING!!!!!

OMG all these years and I still see the same weakness!
how can you played pressed on with no midfield it's like saying our defense needs to learn how to play 4 on 8

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
do not just blame zlatan tonight. Trezeguet and our midfield was also horrible.

yes zlatan was worthless but so was our other players.

I blam eour midfield. They couldn't get a pass to our attack.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

no not crucified but you just proved that you were never a juve fan... let's hope juve loses so that seven is proven right :groan: grow up seriously
Yeah what a stupid asshole he is

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
Oh, Zlatan!!!!!

He has sucked tonight, but at least he has scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry but I think this post deserves some recognition. I don't know why but it makes me laugh each time I read it :D :thumb:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Bayern was at the top of their game and we were playing at the bottom of ours, tottaly without heart, we looked tired out there.

In the second half we controled the game a little bit more because Bayern switched to defensive style(not because of DP as some of you will claim)but we were still playing poor. Standing still all the time and yada yada.

Well it had to happen sooner or later and Bayern played a greart match, so hats off to them.

This doesnt mean anything, we are still unbeaten in Serie A and have 9 wins in ten games which is still very good.

Please spare me the, eehh we have no chance in CL remarks.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
its only a 2-1 loss.
we deserved to go down by something like 3-0.
so we can take the positives out of this game that even when we dont play well,the final scorline doesnt look half as bad.
2-1 against bayern munich in munich is nothing to be ashamed of.
teams have good days,teams have bad days.
it was a bad day.period.
and no,this isnt the start of the losing streak for us.anyone who thinks so is an idiot.
and no one should be bashed,apart from abbiati.
not even zlatan.and yes,he SHOULD be in the starting 11 because he is that good!

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
Best player for juve and never gave up.........Zambrotta
Worst player........................Abbiati.

And the rest sucked the ryoyal *****!!!!!
i dont agree the worst player on pitch ahs to be gianichedda he did nothing good from start to finish while abbiati did one hoorendous mistake and did 2 unbeliavable saves

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
A very disappointing display from Juventus. On the other hand, Bayern is a great team and perhaps Juventus thought it would be an easy win, but I doubt that.

I guess noone wants the goals posted. ;)
Are you reconsidering your investment yet? Perhaps you should have bought bayernmuzchen.com instead ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'm glad we lost now when it's not important...Juve need to know that they aren't the best.

We're always better against the big teams when we aren't favs.

Aug 26, 2003
i had the feeling like non of our players really had the will to fight or to win this game! we lacked everything agression, posession, chances our gameplay sucked, we were not able to creat some chances in 90 minutes, that is really scary!

but ok i think a night to forget and i hope we learn something from it!

forza juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)