[CL] Barcelona 3-0 JUVENTUS [September 12th 2017] (1 Viewer)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon; De Sciglio; Barzagli, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Dybala.

It's De Sciglio, Barzagli and Bentancur. Rugani and Sturiaro on bench.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I'm feeling good about this, we're going to blow their doors down. Dybala will be at his best form selling his sweet little ass to the catalans or teasing Laporta's frendelum.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'm kinda glad Bernardeschi won't start. He is the only impact sub we have but this is the line-up I'd actually go with:
Buffon
Sciglio/Barzagli Rugani Benatia Sandro
Bentancur Matuidi Pjanic
Bernardeschi Dybala Costa.

Dybala isn't well suited to the wings, he is in insane goal scoring form and is better used in the center.
Higuain can come on as a substitute if and when we change formation to 4-2-3-1.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm kinda glad Bernardeschi won't start. He is the only impact sub we have but this is the line-up I'd actually go with:
Buffon
Sciglio/Barzagli Rugani Benatia Sandro
Bentancur Matuidi Pjanic
Bernardeschi Dybala Costa.

Dybala isn't well suited to the wings, he is in insane goal scoring form and is better used in the center.
Higuain can come on as a substitute if and when we change formation to 4-2-3-1.

We're not going to bench Higuain in a million years.

- - - Updated - - -

Premium Sport)

BUFFON ..DE SCIGLIO BARZAGLI BENATIA ALEX SANDRO...BENTANCUR PJANIC MATUIDI.... DOUGLAS COSTA DYBALA.... HIGUAIN

Will be interesting to see how we perform. I don't think that's an exceptionally strong line up though.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Pretty interesting lineup if true. I hope Betancur performs, but it's pretty hard getting your first start vs Barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)