[CL] Barcelona 0-3 Juventus [December 8th, 2020] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What a week! I truly believe that the late win against Torino was the turning point of our season. What we saw tonight may very well have been proof of that. A wonderful team display by us. Finally we witnessed JUVE again. I'm very proud. :jflag:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
[QUOTE="Jem83, post: 6255720, member: 4563"]What a week! I truly believe that the late win against Torino was the turning point of our season. What we saw tonight may very well have been proof of that. A wonderful team display by us. Finally we witnessed JUVE again. I'm very proud. :jflag:[/QUOTE]

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Finally a performance to feel proud of, in a match where winning didn't matter much we won convincingly. Loved how we controlled the game, onwards and upwards.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What a week! I truly believe that the late win against Torino was the turning point of our season. What we saw tonight may very well have been proof of that. A wonderful team display by us. Finally we witnessed JUVE again. I'm very proud. :jflag:
Same as with Allegri. I remember it was pretty similar. We beat Torino in last min with cuads goal and from that moment we were unstoppable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)