[CL] Barcelona 0-3 Juventus [December 8th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Amazing result, great performance. Played with heart, played with intelligence and suffered as a TEAM for the first time this season. Just brilliant. Nothing more to add lads, we’ve deserved a night like this for a longtime after putting up with a season of Sarri-ball.

Well done to Pirlo and the boys, I honestly believe the game against Torino was the start of something special. Forza!

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We had chances too, dont get me wrong. I am just skeptical of this type of sitting back against teams for bigger periods of time. Im not sure we will be able to get away with this against better teams. That being said, we were playing in Camp Nou and excecuted a very well away game all things considered.
Yes we gave away the ball far too many times which could cost us but for dysfunctional team we played the game of our lives

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How you got my quote regarding Berna included in that and what your point here is, please enlighten us. Pirlo trusted Berna 8 minutes in a competition we are already qualified in. He is still trash and has a long way to turn this season into a decent season. But I will take a 2 week detox if you will join me ;)
sorry don't know how that ended there. i must have quoted u at some point before

mondo1

May 14, 2006
On some occasions he was excellent, but he made 2-3 really bad mistakes. Once he missed the entire ball and allowed them a clear shot and he made a clear penalty, but luckily Griezmann was offside. He could have cost us dearly.
That goes on his youth of course and it's forgivable, but tonight he wasn't our best defender.
He has a tendency to miss the entire ball.... he has done so quite a few times

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Yes we gave away the ball far too many times which could cost us but for dysfunctional team we played the game of our lives
Yeah still have a lot of work to do, but this was a fantastic result and i think the overall importance of this victory, not just getting 1st spot in group, but speaking in pure Morale boost and confidence is huge. We really needed a win like this

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Our potential opponents

Atletico/Salzburg
Porto
Sevilla
Leipzig (slim chance for PSG)

Potentially Ajax if they beat Atalanta tomorrow
Anything's possible in Inter's group (maybe no one if Inter ends 2nd, maybe Real, M'Gladbach or Shakhtar)
Last season lyon eliminated us so there are no easy opponents we need to get our act together

singus

Sep 22, 2020
My take today:

Buffon 8
Cuadrado 7
Danilo 7
Bonucci 6.5
De Ligt 7
Sandro 7
Ramsey 6
Arthur 6.5
McKennie 7.5
Morata 6.5
Ronaldo 7.5 (didnt get too much involved, but had an important tackle on Messi and was ice cold on 2 difficult PKs)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)