[CL] Barcelona 0-3 Juventus [December 8th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would go out and try to win. This Barca is terrible and there isn’t any pressure since we’re already through. Just try to play a good game for a change, with a 433.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They seem in even more trouble than Juve, should be a weird game
Two clubs with a boat load of talent who are struggling but for different reasons. Barca's struggles stem from a lack of motivation from their most important players. They are phoning it in. Juve's struggles stem from a lack of identity and confidence in our playing style not motivation.

If pride motivates messi + old guard to put in a real shift I feel we will lose.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
A must win. Even if we don’t win by the required margin, I think it would be the first time we win 3 games in a row under Pirlo and we need it to build momentum. Not mentioning the ~1.5m we get from a win. Topping the group would be a bonus of course.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Barca without Fati, Piquet, Dembele, Sergi Roberto and Umtiti.

We, unlike last time, with De Ligt, Sandro and Ronaldo. Demiral, Chiellini, and Buffon are injured. Am I forgetting someone?

This is the perfect match to have a change in tactics. We should play 433 tomorrow:

Ronaldo - Morata - Chiesa
Rabiot - Arthur - McKennie/Ramsey
Sandro - Danilo - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Szczesny​

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

We, unlike last time, with De Ligt, Sandro and Ronaldo. Demiral, Chiellini, and Buffon are injured. Am I forgetting someone?

This is the perfect match to have a change in tactics. We should play 433 tomorrow:

Rabiot - Arthur - McKennie/Ramsey
Szczesny​
They were without ter stegan and de jong at CB last time around and we still barely threatened. Watch us put on another shit show, and Bernadeschi tries to dry hump messi this time.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Rabiot - Arthur - Bentancur
Szczesny​
Fixed it for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)