[CL] Barcelona 0-3 Juventus [December 8th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Tek
Cuads-De Ligt-Bonucci-Alex Sandro
Bentan-Arthur-Rabiot
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo

But it’s gonna be like this:
Tek
De Ligt-Bonucci-Danilo
Cuads-Bentan-Rabiot-Alex Sandro
Kulu-Morata-Ronaldo

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fact: Fagca are 3 points off the relegation zone, having amassed 14 points from a possible 30 in their opening 10 fixtures. They're already a whopping 12 points behind ATM in the standings, and recently lost 2-1 to the almighty Cadiz.

Fact: The same Fagca embarrassed us 2-0 at home and will probably own us again midweek.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Fact: Fagca are 3 points off the relegation zone, having amassed 14 points from a possible 30 in their opening 10 fixtures. They're already a whopping 12 points behind ATM in the standings, and recently lost 2-1 to the almighty Cadiz.

Fact: The same Fagca embarrassed us 2-0 at home and will probably own us again midweek.
Fagca lost again? :lol:
Their European form is really good though. Only team in the CL with a 100% record.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Blasphemy if we lose this game. Barcelona are midtable in league. Lost already 4 times (lost 6 league games last season). The reason why they are doing good in europe is cause Dynamo arent even ukraine champions these days (Ukraine gets 2 spots for CL these days) and who expect Hungarian team to challenge them?

We will still advance regardless of the result but its a joke to lose to this Barcelona 2 times. First time Pirlo had an excuse, no Ronaldo. But now?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If we clicked this game is really there for the taking, but I imagine Barfa fans are thinking the same thing. There is not 90,000 fans there this time, and Barcelona are perhaps even more troubled than us.

We really owe them for that abysmal first game, but when I see the yawning gaps we afforded Torino in our final third I can't see how turbo midget and his boys aren't going to score a couple of goals past us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we clicked this game is really there for the taking, but I imagine Barfa fans are thinking the same thing. There is not 90,000 fans there this time, and Barcelona are perhaps even more troubled than us.

We really owe them for that abysmal first game, but when I see the yawning gaps we afforded Torino in our final third I can't see how turbo midget and his boys aren't going to score a couple of goals past us.
Tek is the first answer to your question.

The second and most obvious answer to your question is a hungry goal scorer that was not allowed to play against his nemesis after a long wait. Expect rage mode to be on its highest level.

It was obvious against Torino that his mind was elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)