[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What an insane statement we can make is we neutralise them again, or even win the game.

Such an opportunity

All the world is like "if any team can do it, its barcelona"

If we completely shut that down, that will become "this juve is so freightening, they even shut up barcelona's front 3".

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Vialli, talks like a Juve legend should
Like when he was bashing us for the past decade following calciopoli ?

I havent forgotten that one bit.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What an insane statement we can make is we neutralise them again, or even win the game.

Such an opportunity

If we completely shut that down, that will become "this juve is so freightening, they even shut up barcelona's front 3".

- - - Updated - - -

me too, hence my joy about him having a sensible interview for a change, he is the last captain to lift CL with Juve and shouldn't be such an idiot.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Once we got rid of conte and got a proper coach we can do anything now. We finally have chance to play against the big teams without fear and win. No more ass clinching and talking about how poor we are just to not damage our cowardly coaches reputation.

Forza Allegri. Forza Juve.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not always but in this case yes indeed. I think he may be right - we do have the strongest first 11 in world football.
We are good but not sure about the strongest 11..
Buffon and back 4 are definitely ours but Id the other departments belong to Real (in a team vs team as obviously Barca`s trio are the best...)
Current team potential Id say Real are the strongest right now but in terms of play Id say Bayern are ahead of Juve Real who are ahead of Barca because of their weak defense

- - - Updated - - -

Such an opportunity

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is there isnt an if here... I dont think that if we come to play there is a team that can beat us by 3 goals or more and the teams name really doesnt matter!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are good but not sure about the strongest 11..
Buffon and back 4 are definitely ours but Id the other departments belong to Real (in a team vs team as obviously Barca`s trio are the best...)
Current team potential Id say Real are the strongest right now but in terms of play Id say Bayern are ahead of Juve Real who are ahead of Barca because of their weak defense

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is there isnt an if here... I dont think that if we come to play there is a team that can beat us by 3 goals or more and the teams name really doesnt matter!
No team can beat us by 3 goals or more. Tomorrow, we'll show that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

that arrogance about the barca attack all over the world...
Barca nowadays looks like a 12 year old playing fifa, buying the best attackers, hoping they will cover up for the weak defence.

hope we will beat them 1-2
give them hope, then crush it :allegri:
Id put the sharks in the cage and put the Juventinis out to show how we contain them...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's right. They also don't have a defense.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, Khedira we can replace with the Principino, but Cuad and Mandzu would be massive losses.
:agree:

Mandzu would be the biggest loss imo.

Not that Cuads isn't important, but Licht behind Alves would still be a good lineup, but we have nothing on the left if Mandzu get's carded. Maybe Alex Sandro in front of Asa.

...but in that case we could as well go back playing 352.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The Luis Enrique interview :lol:

Let's hope Dybala bombs him back to the likes of Roma where he belongs to, the mediocre coach he is.

"Enrique: 'Barcelona need five’
By Football Italia staff

Luis Enrique predicts Barcelona “will need five” to go through against Juventus in tomorrow’s Champions League Quarter-Final.

The Catalan giants were beaten 3-0 in the first leg in Turin, and it appears the Bluagrana Coach expects the Italian champions to score at Camp Nou.

“Bearing in mind that the opponent will have chances and can score a goal, we’ll need five,” Enrique predicted in his pre-match Press conference.

“There’s no need to play a perfect game, we just need to be effective, create chances, get goals and create a situation where we reduce our opponents’ self-confidence.

“We can do it at Camp Nou, we’ll need a good attitude, aggression with and without the ball and we need to give the fans a reason to jump right from the start.

“If we do that we can have a night like three weeks ago [against Paris Saint-Germain].

“We want to limit a great team in Juve as much as we can and showcase our own virtues.

“We’re convinced of what we have to do and how we can do it, maybe tomorrow will be another night in which we need to calm the players to control their excitement.

“All those who were at Camp Nou for the night with PSG have the chance to experience another historic evening, we’ll do everything in our power to try.

“We know Barcelona can score three times in three minutes, and we’ll push together right up until the 95th-minute.

"Max Allegri said Juventus will need two? Well if Allegri said that then my calculations are wrong, we'll need six."

PSG PSG PSG, PSG PSG!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know the best part about this game? If we get an inexistent penalty or we score from an offside position, the entire fucking world would be happy and believe in the fairness of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)