[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barca fan here. I want to warn you that it's not over yet, there are still 90 minutes left to play. Barca have the best attacking trio(MSN) in the world that is capable of scoring at least 4 goals in a single match if they are in good form. Juventus didn't truly neutralize Barca in the first match. Barca had chances which went missing - two sitters by Iniesta and Suarez which should have been goals. You can never really stop Barca. You can limit them to like 2-3 chances per match and hope that they will miss their chances. That happened in the first leg. Will it happen again? I seriously doubt that the attackers will miss such chances in Camp Nou again.

I think that Juventus will park the bus on Camp Nou. They will defend similarly than Inter in 2010 (note that Inter had more luch than skill back then not to lose by 2 or more goals). If they concede in first 15 minutes, they will be freightened of the atmosphere which could lead to a devastation. Barca playing on Camp Nou is a totally different team than when playing away. You will see what I mean on Wednesday.

Apart from that note that Allegri lead AC Milan to Camp Nou after winning 2:0 in the first leg in Milano just to lose 4:0 on Camp Nou. Allegri doesn't have a good record against Barca - I think only 2 wins and 5 defeats.

I believe in the comeback (remontada) too. If someone is capable of this, then it's Barca.
As long as Barca dont learn how to defend it will be ok.. you score 4 we will score 5 I rather have Dybala and Higuain play against Stegen alone than have MSN and have to beat the best defense in the world..
You can believe as much as you want but the tooth fairy is more likely.. Juve will come to win and might even do it

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Barca fan here. I want to warn you that it's not over yet, there are still 90 minutes left to play. Barca have the best attacking trio(MSN) in the world that is capable of scoring at least 4 goals in a single match if they are in good form. Juventus didn't truly neutralize Barca in the first match. Barca had chances which went missing - two sitters by Iniesta and Suarez which should have been goals. You can never really stop Barca. You can limit them to like 2-3 chances per match and hope that they will miss their chances. That happened in the first leg. Will it happen again? I seriously doubt that the attackers will miss such chances in Camp Nou again.

I think that Juventus will park the bus on Camp Nou. They will defend similarly than Inter in 2010 (note that Inter had more luch than skill back then not to lose by 2 or more goals). If they concede in first 15 minutes, they will be freightened of the atmosphere which could lead to a devastation. Barca playing on Camp Nou is a totally different team than when playing away. You will see what I mean on Wednesday.

Apart from that note that Allegri lead AC Milan to Camp Nou after winning 2:0 in the first leg in Milano just to lose 4:0 on Camp Nou. Allegri doesn't have a good record against Barca - I think only 2 wins and 5 defeats.

I believe in the comeback (remontada) too. If someone is capable of this, then it's Barca.

Fuck off peasant @Zacheryah.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
... Barca had chances which went missing - two sitters by Iniesta and Suarez which should have been goals...
Your players didn't miss those chances, Iniesta shoot was saved by Gigi and suarez was blocked by Bonuchi.
That's a difference between having a good defence and what you have.

Regardless thanks for the warning, I'll tell Alegri and the boys because I don't think they have a slightest idea who and where are they playing.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As much as I hate your over-confident attitude and am glad that you have nothing to do with Juve infrastructure, I hope what you said come true :D
I am not even a second over confident but I am not a cry baby over that posers. If you want to do that go ahead. Word "HATE" is too harsh between fans of a same team.Luckily you have everything with Juve infrastructure.I am just well aware of our strength.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oh no the mighty Barca with no defense and with only half midfield are coming to get us... Wait.. They have a search engine now we are doomed..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Allegri's Milan faced a superior barcelona side, with an inferior Milan team. Yet in the end Milan could only blame themselves for missing golden chances (Niang before 2-0, seedorf at the end).
Inter's milan faced a nonexistant red card very early in the game. So they HAD to completely shell it up. Are you saying you are expecting similar gifts ?

Juventus created more and better chances than barcelona throughout the game, despite making absolutely sure they kept a clean sheet. Yet while managing that, they scored 3 goals.

How many goals do you think your defence is going to take this time ?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I am not even a second over confident but I am not a cry baby over that posers. If you want to do that go ahead. Word "HATE" is too harsh between fans of a same team.Luckily you have everything with Juve infrastructure.I am just well aware of our strength.
OK, my bad. You are right. I should not have used 'HATE.' Seek your kind forgiveness. Forza juve and Tpain!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck off peasant @Zacheryah.
I like how he completely ignores that they swallowed 3 goals from a team who's main goal was "clean sheet first, but also score"

We'll most certainly score 1-2 goals. Barcelona could very well win the game. But they arent winning this tie.

In fact, i can see them laught forward and us scoring on the first attack we make.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
OK, my bad. You are right. I should not have used 'HATE.' Seek your kind forgiveness. Forza juve and Tpain!
No hard feelings no need of forgivin' just our beloved team to pass over this posers.And we will.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala will be fit and ready to start!

:nico::flag1:

- - - Updated - - -

Dani Alves will be alongside Allegri at a press tomorrow at 18.30.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Remember what did u write here before the first game? Didn't u learn a shit? If u believe so much in the "remontada" bet all what u got on that and see how it goes.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Let me see this: Juve went to B for "buying" ref. Now our President is currently under investigation cuz he "may" have sell too much tickets to ultras.

Farca have three player under tax fraud investigation. Masche had to pay a lot of money to avoid jail. Ney last update in Farca Books was write down with something like a 10 mill cost according to Farca's CFO and Messi last summer accused of everything to his facther to avoid jail. Last president resignation was for a "few" millions missing on books. Farca is clearly being helped for almost a decade and only an historical fraud like Farca 6-1 PSG made all pro farca newspapers go against them. Last year Farca rivals got red card in more than 15 games. And Farca is NOT currently under investigation

Whoever try to say when we talked about Farca referees call or something is the same about Napoli or Roma talking about us are just blind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)