[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (3 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Average manager before he got the Barcelona job and an average manager while he's Barcelona manager.

He will struggle to get a job at a top team after Barcelona.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Barca fan here. I want to warn you
that it's not over yet, there are still 90 minutes left to play. Barca have the best attacking trio(MSN) in the world that is capable of scoring at least 4 goals in a single match if they are in good form. Juventus didn't truly neutralize Barca in the first match. Barca had chances which went missing - two sitters by Iniesta and Suarez which should have been goals. You can never really stop Barca. You can limit them to like 2-3 chances per match and hope that they will miss their chances. That happened in the first leg. Will it happen again? I seriously doubt that the attackers will miss such chances in Camp Nou again.

I think that Juventus will park the bus on Camp Nou. They will defend similarly than Inter in 2010 (note that Inter had more luch than skill back then not to lose by 2 or more goals). If they concede in first 15 minutes, they will be freightened of the atmosphere which could lead to a devastation. Barca playing on Camp Nou is a totally different team than when playing away. You will see what I mean on Wednesday.

Apart from that note that Allegri lead AC Milan to Camp Nou after winning 2:0 in the first leg in Milano just to lose 4:0 on Camp Nou. Allegri doesn't have a good record against Barca - I think only 2 wins and 5 defeats.

I believe in the comeback (remontada) too. If someone is capable of this, then it's Barca

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if we'd see a red card for a Juventus player and at least one penalty call for us. The pressure of the Camp Nou crowd usually makes the referee biased in our favour.
I expect a flawless game by our defence. We're going to press you high up the pitch, we won't let you have a lot of possession. Nevertheless Juventus won't really have much ambition in attack. They will come to park the bus and protect the lead they have.
EDIT: My money is on Barca to win the match (1.53). I will put 100 EUR on it.
Lets see

1) Your defence is far from flawless. In fact we tore right through with our unique attack.

2) you cant press high up the pitch. You pass the ball high up the pitch cause teams fear the frontline and sit back deep. Big difference. The moment we have the ball Khedira walks past the front 4 players. Thats not a press.

3) Juventus will keep its double defensive game, and will aggressively attack as soon as it gets the ball. Not counter, but attack, commit players forward, cause we can shred that defence and scoring in your stadium is the best way of defending this lead.

4) Barcelona could win the game. But they'll concede far to much to overturn the deficit.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The city of Barcelona is awesome to be fair. I hope it turns out good the first time I am in a stadium attending a Juve game after over 20 years of being a fan.
Have you seen the Easter ceremony in the city? It's quite unique.. with the sea and everything it's a nice city, but a little bit touristic. So for just having a good time with aperitif, bars and restaurants (Higuain would love that too) I rather prefer Madrid than Barcelona.

- - - Updated - - -

But its not comparable to Italy :heart::touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Enough offtopic.. lets go back to the game which starts in 46 hours... :scared:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What is this refs record with Barca games?
Also instead of throwing 100 euros on betting can you please send it straight to my account instead?!
Barca will come to attack with everything they got and will leave lots of space behind which Juve will exploit
I expect Higuain to finally score one
Barca will score at least on goal as its hard to think they couldnt score at all over 2 games even if its our defense...
As for the final result - It could be a Juve win even a demolition (although unlikely) a draw (very probable) or a narrow Barca win (2-1 or 3-2) - Draw is the most likely but anything can happen (apart from the remantada or whatever they call it..)
Put result aside I see it as 99% Juve qualify 1% Barca qualify - Whoever think it depends on how Barca play - NOPE it depends on how Juve play! Losing can happen when you put in a performance but losing by 3 goal margin or more that cannot happen if Juve come and play well and it doesnt matter if you have the world`s strongest search engine!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
From Neymar's instagram

neymarjr 3h ago

Training for the big game!

[video=gfycat;OblongOddGangesdolphin]https://gfycat.com/OblongOddGangesdolphin[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)