[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
From now on can we please ban people who post toe curling videos of what I've just watched. All this my time circus shiit.

Jun 6, 2015
This thread really has turned into an Inter/Napoli/Roma forum. Some on here are no better than that lot and are only saved by our superiority in the domestic competitions.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Barca fan here. I want to warn you that it's not over yet, there are still 90 minutes left to play. Barca have the best attacking trio(MSN) in the world that is capable of scoring at least 4 goals in a single match if they are in good form. Juventus didn't truly neutralize Barca in the first match. Barca had chances which went missing - two sitters by Iniesta and Suarez which should have been goals. You can never really stop Barca. You can limit them to like 2-3 chances per match and hope that they will miss their chances. That happened in the first leg. Will it happen again? I seriously doubt that the attackers will miss such chances in Camp Nou again.

I think that Juventus will park the bus on Camp Nou. They will defend similarly than Inter in 2010 (note that Inter had more luch than skill back then not to lose by 2 or more goals). If they concede in first 15 minutes, they will be freightened of the atmosphere which could lead to a devastation. Barca playing on Camp Nou is a totally different team than when playing away. You will see what I mean on Wednesday.

Apart from that note that Allegri lead AC Milan to Camp Nou after winning 2:0 in the first leg in Milano just to lose 4:0 on Camp Nou. Allegri doesn't have a good record against Barca - I think only 2 wins and 5 defeats.

I believe in the comeback (remontada) too. If someone is capable of this, then it's Barca.
Believing is a good thing.
What makes you think that we will park the bus?Cause you are Barcelona?
Cause we are frightened? Especially Gigi and others.They never played in their career in front of 90 k. fans.Never.
You said that Barca had two sitters.True.But what about Higuain sitters and Mandzo/Dubala chances?
Be sure,absolutely sure that we will attack you.Forget about that PSG game the TWO PENALTIES ,the second invented.
Yes you have MSN and that's a lethal trio I agree.But what about Mathiey/Pique/Umtiti..... clowns?What do you think that Cuadrado and Dubala will do all the game,Sandro included?
Messi will cry all the game requesting cards and penalties.Same with Suarez and Neymar will non stop dive.
Watch and see the outcome.You are already eliminated.
But please do not disappear after the game just like after the first leg.....

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It's a good thing that they expect a comeback. With PSG they were "let's give it a try", now they are "yeah, bitch, we are Barca, we can do it". This way the pressure will be on them and if they are unable to score they crumble.

Another thing to consider is that no one was expecting a comeback. PSG players and coach were prepared to defend and go for a goal or two. Now, more and more people expect Barca to put a miracle performance and this could really put an immense pressure on them. This reminds me of the Opium war from 1839-42 when Chinese monks were so deluded that they have supernatural powers, that they tried to hold breath under water for half an hour and try to sink some British ships. As you can suggest - it didn't go well for the monks.

From a psychological point of view the best approach in such a situation is to talk as little as you can and to try to make your opponent complacent. They are doing the opposite of that - I very much appreciate that.
Agreed. But technically wise, their quality in attack is extremely potent. And i believe that Luis Enrique kinda figured us out during the first leg Second half. Once he switched to 3-4-3, we were immediately under pressure and they created a few one on one opportunity, plus an almost point blank header by Umtiti. We were lucky to score from a corner in the second half. The game could have easily only be a 4-3 win for us.

We are extremely lucky to have 3-0 lead to take to Nou Camp. But trust me, they will score. SO, we HAVE to score as well. I hope Allegri don't come up with a heavily defensive plan because there is really no way to keep the MSN quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

Believing is a good thing.
What makes you think that we will park the bus?Cause you are Barcelona?
Cause we are frightened? Especially Gigi and others.They never played in their career in front of 90 k. fans.Never.
You said that Barca had two sitters.True.But what about Higuain sitters and Mandzo/Dubala chances?
Be sure,absolutely sure that we will attack you.Forget about that PSG game the TWO PENALTIES ,the second invented.
Yes you have MSN and that's a lethal trio I agree.But what about Mathiey/Pique/Umtiti..... clowns?What do you think that Quadrado and Dubala will do all the game,Sandro included?
Messi will cry all the game requesting cards and penalties.Same with Suarez and Neymar will non stop dive.
Watch and see the outcome.You are already eliminated.
Dude. Messi will cry and referee will give in. Suarez and Neymar will dive and referee will give in too.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Barca fan here. I want to warn you that it's not over yet, there are still 90 minutes left to play. Barca have the best attacking trio(MSN) in the world that is capable of scoring at least 4 goals in a single match if they are in good form. Juventus didn't truly neutralize Barca in the first match. Barca had chances which went missing - two sitters by Iniesta and Suarez which should have been goals. You can never really stop Barca. You can limit them to like 2-3 chances per match and hope that they will miss their chances. That happened in the first leg. Will it happen again? I seriously doubt that the attackers will miss such chances in Camp Nou again.

I think that Juventus will park the bus on Camp Nou. They will defend similarly than Inter in 2010 (note that Inter had more luch than skill back then not to lose by 2 or more goals). If they concede in first 15 minutes, they will be freightened of the atmosphere which could lead to a devastation. Barca playing on Camp Nou is a totally different team than when playing away. You will see what I mean on Wednesday.

Apart from that note that Allegri lead AC Milan to Camp Nou after winning 2:0 in the first leg in Milano just to lose 4:0 on Camp Nou. Allegri doesn't have a good record against Barca - I think only 2 wins and 5 defeats.

I believe in the comeback (remontada) too. If someone is capable of this, then it's Barca.
What's new on Mascherano? And if he misses the match what will be Barca's formation w/o him?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Thanks for the warning bro, apreciate it. We will be more careful from now on

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

The amazing atmosphere of a 100.000 Chinese turists taking pictures.

Yes Barca are cabable of scoring 4 goals against anybody. Then again I cant see Barca not conceding at least 1 goal with that horrible unbalanced team. If we get our gameplan right we will go through comfortably.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Agreed. But technically wise, their quality in attack is extremely potent. And i believe that Luis Enrique kinda figured us out during the first leg Second half. Once he switched to 3-4-3, we were immediately under pressure and they created a few one on one opportunity, plus an almost point blank header by Umtiti. We were lucky to score from a corner in the second half. The game could have easily only be a 4-3 win for us.

We are extremely lucky to have 3-0 lead to take to Nou Camp. But trust me, they will score. SO, we HAVE to score as well. I hope Allegri don't come up with a heavily defensive plan because there is really no way to keep the MSN quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. Messi will cry and referee will give in. Suarez and Neymar will dive and referee will give in too.
Then ,better not to travel there at all.Hello,we are better than them.We are so eliminating them.Alegri is the professor of tactics compared to that clown Enrique.
Why is all this Barcelona shit?
We are in the semis already.
Watch and see.

- - - Updated - - -

What's new on Mascherano? And if he misses the match what will be Barca's formation w/o him?
Arda Turam will step in.And I rate him more than Mascherano.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the warning bro, apreciate it. We will be more careful from now on

:lol::tup:

- - - Updated - - -

The amazing atmosphere of a 100.000 Chinese turists taking pictures.

Yes Barca are cabable of scoring 4 goals against anybody. Then again I cant see Barca not conceding at least 1 goal with that horrible unbalanced team. If we get our gameplan right we will go through comfortably.
Exactly.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Then ,better not to travel there at all.Hello,we are better than them.We are so eliminating them.Alegri is the professor of tactics compared to that clown Enrique.
Why is all this Barcelona $#@!?
We are in the semis already.
Watch and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Arda Turam will step in.And I rate him more than Mascherano.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::tup:
As much as I hate your over-confident attitude and am glad that you have nothing to do with Juve infrastructure, I hope what you said come true :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)