[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
:agree:

We’ve seen over and over that neither Dybala nor Bernadeschi has the qualities to be a winger. Bernadeschi was best as a CAM at Viola, and Dybala best as an SS here.

With Costa out, what I’d be interested in seeing is a 4-3-1-2, with Bernadeschi (or Ramsey when he is finally fit) behind a Dybala-Ronaldo front 2.
That's why he'll go with Cuadrado tomorrow imo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Their midfield is superior to ours and it's not even funny. Saul is better than anyone we have (and yes, that includes the incredibly overrated Pjanic).

Having said that, their defense looks suspect - Gimenez is quality, but I feel they lack a leader at the back.

You also get the feeling Morata is going to score :sigh:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I predict De Ligt to regain his true form! He might even score. The kid was arguably the best defender in last year’s CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Excuses after we lose without creating a single chance tonight (feel free to add):

1) Allegri mentality still haunt us.
2) The players needs time to adapt Sarri’s dacdics.
3) The players avaiable are not suited for Sarri’s style (completely ignoring the fact that Sarri says he doesn’t care about which players the club buys).
4) We’re fucked without Costa (completely ignoring we were a top 5 favourite without him).

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I predict De Ligt to regain his true form! He might even score. The kid was arguably the best defender in last year’s CL.

Van Dijk says hi... Anyway you werent that far away..
Anyway MDL quality isnt an issue as our worries about him is not about quality but more about adapting to a new style of defense - He is very young and its not as he has been through all...

As for this game - I expect a 1-1 score with Ronaldo on our side and Mr.120M on the other side.
I`m going to add another element to this just for fun - Var to intervene and disallow a goal/penalty

I think in terms of quality we are far better than Atletico but its still early in the season so integration, adapting to a new team, adapting to a new style - all will take time...

BlackVanilla

Mar 12, 2019
Can't wait until game starts, even if the statistics right now aren't on our side, I wish that we can get out with a lucky win today or even maybe we play like in the first half time vs Napoli and show dominance.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Van Dijk says hi... Anyway you werent that far away..
Anyway MDL quality isnt an issue as our worries about him is not about quality but more about adapting to a new style of defense - He is very young and its not as he has been through all...

As for this game - I expect a 1-1 score with Ronaldo on our side and Mr.120M on the other side.
I`m going to add another element to this just for fun - Var to intervene and disallow a goal/penalty

I think in terms of quality we are far better than Atletico but its still early in the season so integration, adapting to a new team, adapting to a new style - all will take time...
Van Dijk is world class there’s no doubt but MDL was more impressive since he wasn’t in a team of the same quality as Liverpool last year. Anyway, I don’t really care about Van Dijk. My point is that this could be De Ligt’s night to gain back a great amount of confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)