[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So we have 1 meh game 1 great one (until concentration dropped due to being too good for our opponent) and 1 horrible game..
I hope we have the good Juventus for this one as I fully expect us to beat Atletico even if its away with the way we played vs Napoli (until concentration dropped)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I’m not expecting Sarri to play the line up I want so I’m not going to waste my time posting it.

We all want Rabiot Ramsey and a lot of us want Dybala but we’re gonna get Khedira Matuidi and Higgy/ Berna

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Seeing as our defense is shaky, maybe we can go for a 3-4-2-1, with Dybala and Ramsey behind Ronaldo, Pjanic and Matuidi in a midfield two, Cuadrado and Sandro taking the flanks, and a back 3 of Bonucci, De Ligt and Demiral.
Not a good idea to change system when we're in the middle of establishing current one.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I’m not expecting Sarri to play the line up I want so I’m not going to waste my time posting it.

We all want Rabiot Ramsey and a lot of us want Dybala but we’re gonna get Khedira Matuidi and Higgy/ Berna
Let's start Ramsey and Rabiot only to sub them off in the 60th minute depriving ourselves of impact changes and subs for potential injuries :baus:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventus Manager Maurizio Sarri feels Juventus will “fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen” to join Atletico Madrid in the knockouts.

“There are great difficulties in all the groups.” Sarri told Sky Sports Italia.

“We will fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen, who are a strong side.”

“It won’t be easy to play in Leverkusen, but we will go there and do our best. With Atletico Madrid we will try to fight them to an even keel.”

https://www.football-italia.net/38927/juve-fight-it-out-galatasaray

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juventus Manager Maurizio Sarri feels Juventus will “fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen” to join Atletico Madrid in the knockouts.

“It won’t be easy to play in Leverkusen, but we will go there and do our best. With Atletico Madrid we will try to fight them to an even keel.”

I hate this piece of shit so much

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
good to see he still has the small team mentality, preparing us for the worst
If we do get knocked out i hope we do playing beautiful football, it will be worth

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I hate this piece of shit so much
What a loser. Oh my god.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
good to see he still has the small team mentality, preparing us for the worst
If we do get knocked out i hope we do playing beautiful football, it will be worth
You all realize you are responding to an interview of Marotta from 6 years ago that Juvellino changed the name to Sarri/Leverkusen/Atletico? he even put the actual link in the post

It was Marotta talking about Galatasaray and Real Madrid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You all realize you are responding to an interview of Marotta from 6 years ago that Juvellino changed the name to Sarri/Leverkusen/Atletico? he even put the actual link in the post

:rofl:

Great troll job Juvellino, sounded like something he could have said and you got alot with the bait. Mini psych experiment lol.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

That checks out, Marotta was the same despicable piece of shit like when we lost 1-4 to Madrid and then he proceeded to sell and downgrade half the team regardless. Filth

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Lol people didn't even bother to check the source. Good one.
Some respond automatically in a negative manner.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

You should have waited longer. Poor form.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I expect nothing positive from this game if we start the same midfield trio + Berna.
A loss is pretty much guaranteed.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)