[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I started being a fan since after we won our last champions league. I am 44 years old now and something tells me we will never win this competition in my life time. Very dissapointed.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Something is seriously up with this club. These players don't turn shit overnight but they don't know the basics when the going gets tough.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We have so much quality upfront but lacks midfield quality. Should have just played to our strength and went with Berna and D.C. Instead of matuidi bentancur etc.

Honestly what does Matuidi add that Berna doesn't?!

We created no dangerous situations at all, until berna came on.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't think Simeone could have asked for a more favourable tactic from us. 3 strikers standing up the field offering no threat in behind. And we are happy to walk it up the pitch with a back 7 that gives away ball after ball.

I swear to god if you asked Simeone how he prefers his opponent to play he would pick an opponent to have 60% possession exclusively in midfield areas where they are likely to lose the ball and have Bonucci back defending counters.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't like our approach to games, we have no urgency (usually apart from after the two goals this game) and rely way too much on backpasses. No movement just players standing there waiting for a paxs. This is pedestrian. Basically this is Atalanta in Coppa bis

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
bullshhit performance.. no real threat going forward and we are still so shiit at set pieces.!! we need to really want this win to be able to go through.. Midfield was absolutely horribe, its really terrible when one of the better performers is de sciglio!

mandzu and ronaldo was locked since the get go and dybala isnt smart enough to create..Allegri got it all wrong and the players sucked tonight!

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
This team just feels worse than last year despite the current success in Serie A. Is it the talent or have the players tuned out Allegri? It's certainly time for a change, I'm not crazy about his style to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)