[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Personally, I don't know which is better. I guess it depends on the team.
Statistically, based on a study, it makes no difference.

But noticed lately in the big 50-50 games teams playing at home second fared better. However that's prolly a small sample size.

And ya, for us and Atletico playing at home first is definitely better. Dortmund 3-0 2nd leg scenario is our wet dream.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, those predicting a 3-1 win for us...I wonder where they're getting all that optimism from.

Might have to do with the last two 3-0 league wins. Before, all I read was how bad we play.

A scored draw would be great result. We'd be firmly on the driver's seat.

First priority is to not let Pathetico win. Second: score an away goal. And then, if possible, go for the win.

Looking forward to all the complaints in Live thread at minute 10 for not gung ho attacking and guarding against Atletico's early press (they tend to press high at start).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is that what you do for most big CL games, or do you have the option to work from home too?

Those living in Murica are the truest Juventini (after those living in Asia who wake in the middle of the night to watch games).
Well i can leave work whenever i feel like it but i dont make a habit of it unless its a CL game i will leave.

And thank you i agree us americans are certainly the truest fans here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)