[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
Someone kill that fucking cunt Capello. Anybody who says his tactics are suited for the Champions League is an absolute fucking inbecile. This is quite an embarrassment for Juventus and Calcio, thanks to Capello. Please die now.
Erkka, snoop and the likes think that we are all stupid and that Capello is a master tactician. The funniest thing is that they still think he's right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
loyada said:
well still we have to play in delle alpi where miracle happen
Ha! We didn't deserve to make it this far. It took a gift from the gods with 5 minutes left against Bremen, of all defenses. We really don't belong in this tournament at this stage, and we're proving it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jeeks said:
Erkka, snoop and the likes think that we are all stupid and that Capello is a master tactician. The funniest thing is that they still think he's right.
Erkka thinks he knows everything because he attends "coaching school." I don't know whats more humorous...that or Capello himself. What a fucking joke.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Arsenal can score 2 more goals for all I care, and for all of you who defend Capello and his way of playing and always say that we are overreacting.... WELCOME TO REALLITY!!!

Mar 6, 2005
My Match Ratings (Yes, I don't need to see any more)

Buffon: 7 (class, did all he could, but he was let down by his defence)
Thuram: 4.5 (Simply awful today)
Cannavaro: 5.5 (Hot and cold today.. Mixed brilliant tackling with things that wanted me to say WHAT THE FUCK?)
Zebina: 4 (Sell this sucker, now)
Zambrotta: 6 (alright)
Emerson: 5 (Mr. Invisible)
Vieira: 4 (Oh. My. God. Did we really buy him for 20m?)
Camoranesi: 4 (Useless in midfield, except for making yellow-card-deserving fouls)
Mutu: 6 (Capello is an idiot. Time and time again he plays this striker in midfield)
Zlatan: 2 (The way he played today, he deserves to be brutally raped by a meat-hungry gattuso)
Trezeguet: 4 (Invisible)

Capello: -1 (Subbing out MUTU for CHIELLINI??!?! WHAT THE FUCK?! SACK THIS BITCH NOW!)

*sigh* :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)