Ciro Immobile (111 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think it's because Bundesliga is several steps above Serie A. So someone like Immobile who scores 20 in Serie A can only score 8 in Bundesliga since it's just a more difficult league and Serie A sucks. Nothing wrong with that, Immobile will go play for Milan and score 20 again.
He's a limited player who only excels in a certain environment. He was even worse, much worse, the seasons before Torino in Serie A, where teams didn't play the way it befitted him. If you give him the conditions he had in Torino, he'll bring the goods.

And if he just scored so much last season because it was Serie A, his actually excellent scoring record in the Champions League doesn't make that much sense really.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
the header he missed at the end :lol:
but apart from that he was ok-ish. not great by any means, not even good but some of his teammates were definately way worse ^^.
hummels´ tacklings :lol: :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Semi ;)

"I hope we can eliminate Juventus from the Champions League, the best would be to do so in the semi-finals."

Anyways, I cant see dortmund in the semifinals based on their form this season.
What a turd this guy is. Nothing but crap is ever spewed from his mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than Bonucci :lol::snoop:
Not this year. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp's reaction after Immobile shot straight at the keeper on that chance is priceless. :lol:

And that header of his at the end with the goal at his mercy. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)