Ciro Immobile (18 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He was very poor overall this WC. He's offside all the time.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how he played we sold him before the WC. I think he'll be better for BVB.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Counter attack player in Serie A where he looks like Shevchenko in relation to the speed of Italian defenders.

Works hard and has adequate finishing but he's not a decisive player.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Finishing aside, he's bang on average. Maybe people will finally realise our leagues quality has taken a nose dive when guys like Immobile finish top scorer as opposed to looking for numerous excuses. I'm glad we sold him. Imagine him in the CL with his back to goal against a solid defence. People on here would be wanting his head on a plate.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Finishing aside, he's bang on average. Maybe people will finally realise our leagues quality has taken a nose dive when guys like Immobile finish top scorer as opposed to looking for numerous excuses. I'm glad we sold him. Imagine him in the CL with his back to goal against a solid defence. People on here would be wanting his head on a plate.
Of course. And not only that, but we somehow managed to get some money for him when from day 1 we knew he would never lead the line at Juve.

He went to Torino and succeeded in possibly the most favourable circumstances imaginable and pushed his value to 20M instead of it being 5M on our bench.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
A classic case of a system making a player out to be much better than he actually is

He would look worse than Matri in our system. He needs a tonne of space as he has no intelligence. Can't believe people were crying when we sold him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)