Ciro Immobile (53 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
bias aside, if you are immobile would you rather go to a team like bvb where you will be the focus in attack or come to juve and play second fiddle to the likes of llorente and tevez? and the player made his intention quite clear in the press that he has no interest in coming back, so why are we complaining?
has he actually said he's not interested in returning to Juventus?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I would be happy to gamble with Immobile if we sell Llorente or Tevez. Then we can give him first team football. But I don't think it will be a good idea for him to be a back up. Next season will be crucial in his development and not getting enough playing time might damage him a lot.

Taking back Simone Zaza would be a far better idea for example. He is 22 years old. He can play both as a support striker and a poacher. He is 187 cm but he is pacey and has a good technique. If he fails to impress, next year he will be 23 years old with a solid background (playing 2 seasons in Seria A and one season in Juventus) and there will be many teams wanting to give him a chance.

Same goes for Gabbiadini but it looks to me that Manolo is better in the role of forward playmaker than a finisher. But he is the same age as Zaza and it will be a good experience to give him a chance without the high expectations on Immobile who would be at best a rotation player.

Damn I would be so happy if we bring one of Gabbiadini, Zaza or Berardi.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's been obvious he isn't in our plans once we sent him to Genoa. Conte don't want it seems. @JCK

Bit disappointing though. Top scorer in Serie A (and previously in Serie B, Primavera and Viareggio), runner up with the U/21 team at the recent Euros, young enough, Italian. Seems to fit the bill. Hope he has a good career wherever he ends up.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The days pass but the situation related to Ciro Immobile isn’t changing. Torino’s president Urbano Cairo hasn’t changed his mind, he keeps considering Dortmund’s offer too low, even if the Germans raised it from €16 to €18 million. There are no scheduled meetings between the parties. The rumours about Barcelona aren’t true: there hasn’t been any contact with Juventus and Torino, that co own the player, or with his agent. The future of Immobile has yet to be decided.
-GDM

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I say sell him to Dortmund! But not whitout a buy-back-clause
Just like real did with carvajeal (Leverkusen) and i think barcA with bojan

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The days pass but the situation related to Ciro Immobile isn’t changing. Torino’s president Urbano Cairo hasn’t changed his mind, he keeps considering Dortmund’s offer too low, even if the Germans raised it from €16 to €18 million. There are no scheduled meetings between the parties. The rumours about Barcelona aren’t true: there hasn’t been any contact with Juventus and Torino, that co own the player, or with his agent. The future of Immobile has yet to be decided.
-GDM
Selling top scorer for 18m would be bad deal in my books. Hopefully those are just rumors that have no foundation in reality.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
I say sell him to Dortmund! But not whitout a buy-back-clause
Just like real did with carvajeal (Leverkusen) and i think barcA with bojan
BvB are not in the same class as Ajax and Leverkusen they are European contenders. I think they have shown they are not doing "buy back clauses" big clubs force small clubs into :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)