Ciro Immobile (43 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Still think he should stay, he's a successful product of this project. We need more young players doing well like him and Berardi. Makes all of these youth signings and endless co-owns worth it.

Jun 13, 2007
I think moving to Dortmund will be the best move he ever made. I think we will regret it, but Dortmund won't.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a thought. This is something I really fear. I think we might be turning into Arsenal. We have great youth players but I think in the near future we will be looking to make it a profitable business rather than invest into building our own team. We'll see in a couple of years if what I said is true.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Tbh, the only real thing I'm mad about is the extremely low transfer fee. It's become pretty clear to me that for us, as he does not properly fit our system and is not good enough to change it just to suit him, he isn't worth as much as the money we could be getting. Selling him actually makes a lot of sense for us, even if it won't seem so when he'll start to tear shit up next season at BVB.

But 20-25 million for a 24 year old Capocannoniere is incredibly cheap, no matter how you look at it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
drogba is coming to be a starter here? coz homeboy capocannoniere wont settle for less than first team action
Who knows what happens during the course of a season? And our third striker will surely get a lot of minutes anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, the only real thing I'm mad about is the extremely low transfer fee. It's become pretty clear to me that for us, as he does not properly fit our system and is not good enough to change it just to suit him, he isn't worth as much as the money we could be getting. Selling him actually makes a lot of sense for us, even if it won't seem so when he'll start to tear shit up next season at BVB.

But 20-25 million for a 24 year old Capocannoniere is incredibly cheap, no matter how you look at it.
How does he not suit our system?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

He's no David Luiz, that much is certain.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
you think the capocannoniere will sign with hopes of something that might happen, it is silly to compare drogba transfer with immobile.
By no means I'm not comparing them. I couldn't care less what happens to this guy, but not at the expense of freaking Drogba. There are so much better options out there, and we're gonna have the same problem next Summer all over again. Bendtner, Anelka, Osvaldo, Drogba and so on.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Not only that, but we won't even be getting all that too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)