Ciro Immobile (9 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Immobile never wanted Juve and Juve never wanted Immobile. He's bitter with the management since they didn't give him a chance and send him in loan everywhere. You can see howw many times asked about Juve at Torino say "I play for who believes in me", exc. exc. The guy is very narcisistic and arrogant.

And the mad celebration CL final-like when he scored against us last year against Genoa says it all. And the lack of regard in that crazy foul against Tevez this year (luckily Tevez didn't have any major problem here, that could have cost us the season). Nobody remembers? He's always been bitter and an a$$hole.

Fortunately he had a great season and we can get some profit on him.
Truth is we're the bad guys here. Imagine Ciro fighting his way up the youth academy, dreaming of playing for the first team one day, only to get sent away for three seasons in a row.

Juve's problem is that we don't gamle on unproven talent and fill all the gaps with mediocre proven players. Vucinic was great but last time Quagliarella was great was in 2011 before his injury. Matri never impressed me and neither has Osvaldo. Llorente is good but scraping 17 goals as a poacher for the best team in the league is just required when you start every other match.
I say we stop buying any players over the age of 25, just to fill the gaps.

As with Immobile: playing young talents is a gamle but sometimes it can pay off big time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We must be pretty desperate to simply cash in on this guy fast if we're only getting 8mil for his half...of course if he's not in the first team plans he should obviously be sold to fund others but 8 mil? 8 mil? Really?

I would reject the shit out of that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We must be pretty desperate to simply cash in on this guy fast if we're only getting 8mil for his half...of course if he's not in the first team plans he should obviously be sold to fund others but 8 mil? 8 mil? Really?

I would reject the $#@! out of that.
This.

We should force him to come and earn his place. For the sake of our team. I mean is not like he is a bred and born interista anyways. If we really wanted we could make things work.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How is it that some people would have been ok with Immobile being the third or 4th striker on this team for the last couple of years but in the same breath wouldn't want Berardi here for that exact same reason?

And why is it that virtually no one was talking about bringing him back after last year? Because he "wasn't ready"?

But yet the majority of people wanted him back after his Series B exploits.

Make up your mind, people

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How is it that some people would have been ok with Immobile being the third or 4th striker on this team for the last couple of years but in the same breath wouldn't want Berardi here for that exact same reason?

And why is it that virtually no one was talking about bringing him back after last year? Because he "wasn't ready"?

simple, people want names that theyhear continually

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Immobile should be sold. Its obvious that Conte doesn't want him. So far we have never heard them talking of him.
It's pretty obvious the way i see it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm just sad that Immobile never had his breakout season last year, as then we'd definitely have brought him back as the likes of Matri were all we had.

However, the club and player have never been on good terms and his style from what we've seen so far doesn't suit us. There's nothing wrong with how he plays but our strikers often have their backs to goal, being tightly marked and constantly performing 1-2's and flicks around the corner. No matter how clinical he is, it would be hard for him to get chances when he's playing in a completely different style.
That's another fault of ours, the antiquated bean pole striker holding up the ball tactic like we still have Ibrahimovic. What does that mean? It means that when we do sit back in Europe, our center forward is too busy trying to trip over his own legs instead of sprinting towards goal. Our style is nothing more than worn-out Levi's sitting at a Goodwill in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We don't have any fuucking style, it's just blah, like something throwing a bowl of fettucine alfredo against the wall at an Olive Garden.

Truth is we're the bad guys here. Imagine Ciro fighting his way up the youth academy, dreaming of playing for the first team one day, only to get sent away for three seasons in a row.

Juve's problem is that we don't gamle on unproven talent and fill all the gaps with mediocre proven players. Vucinic was great but last time Quagliarella was great was in 2011 before his injury. Matri never impressed me and neither has Osvaldo. Llorente is good but scraping 17 goals as a poacher for the best team in the league is just required when you start every other match.
I say we stop buying any players over the age of 25, just to fill the gaps.

As with Immobile: playing young talents is a gamle but sometimes it can pay off big time.
Indeed, thank you. I've been saying this for years.

I would take Berardi and Immobile back, for sure. The loaning crap for experience was always utter nonsense and only a justification to continue on with the same BS the club has done for years. It's what I refer to as puussy football as usual.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What bullshit. What the fuck :sergio:. So now our worldclass backups are a 30 year old Vucinic and a 31 year old Quagliarella? Great.

Marotta better sign someone worth it then, otherwise we screwed ourselves big time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)