Ciro Immobile (61 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
" Juve rejected BVB's first offer for Immobile (18M) because Cairo has made it clear he wants at least 11M for half of Immobile,and after the meeting Juve would have taken a bit of time in waiting for Atletico's offer that will arrive today or tomorrow. " - Gds

Torino President Cairo "Immobile? BVB have not talked with us & we haven't spoken with Juve, we will meet them (Juve) before the end of May"

Agent of Ciro Immobile, Marco Sommella " Future? This will be discussed after Sunday's game. Atlético + some of the big European clubs are on Immobile"

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Look if we're planning on selling this guy, we should hold out till after the World Cup. Prandelli has been saying good things about Immobile and rates him higher than Destro which means he'll probably giving him lots of playing time in Brazil this summer. Imagine his form continuing into the World Cup, first of all we get to see how he links up with Pirlo and Marchisio. Secondly and more importantly, his value could sky rocket if he ends up making an impact.

Jun 7, 2003
Look if we're planning on selling this guy, we should hold out till after the World Cup. Prandelli has been saying good things about Immobile and rates him higher than Destro which means he'll probably giving him lots of playing time in Brazil this summer. Imagine his form continuing into the World Cup, first of all we get to see how he links up with Pirlo and Marchisio. Secondly and more importantly, his value could sky rocket if he ends up making an impact.
we should get him back and sell some of our strikers. this guy is juventus academy

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
If Ciro does move to Dortmund, then I would love it if we can somehow get Reus in the deal, yes pretty much 0% chance, but I agree, if we are gonna lose Ciro, I would definitely do it, if we can get someone who can fit in the 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 formation, as we have the players already for the 352, so no concerns for that formation.

I'm thinking of someone who is similar to Reus, but would be more of a possibility, Gaitan or maybe Isco, I think Isco has not been playing as much as he would like, and Ancelotti prefers Jese/Di Maria and leave Modric and Xabi for the playmaking position.

We are in very good terms, an attempt at Isco who I rate highly would be awesome, of course i still think Griezmann is should be the main man!!!

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
ffs this thread -.-
at least read the news before you complain. their latest 18m offer was rejeted by juve... so maybe (just maybe) we won´t sell him for 15m...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
pretty sure if we got him back and used him in the rotation he would have forced his way as a starter. This guy is good, he's not a shitty finisher like Quag, Matri, Amauri and Osvaldo. Watch his goals this season, the man has an amazing finishing ability. Nothing is a fluke when he scores.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Nani-Tevez-Sanchez

Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal

New LB-Chiellini-Barzagli-Licht

Buffon

-------------------

Giovinco-Llorente-Gabbiadini

Asamoah-Marchisio-Pereyra

Peluso-Ogbonna-Bonbon-Caceres

Storari​
This is something I can see as well but with Tevez(instead of nani) on the left and Llorente in the middle.

Look, I think that we're going for a LB, wingers, and selling Immobile can only really point to the 4-3-3.
:agree: everything we know so far look like we're going for 433 next season.

Juventino[RUS];4540836 said:
Conte never was a fan of 433 formation, why do u think that he will suddenly change his mind and turn to this formation especially when we have so many forwards
He was never a fan of 352 as well.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but they already signed Adrian Ramos from Hertha. he is the 3rd goalscorer behind Lewandowski and Mandzukic. also Aubameyang can play as a striker and they also have Schieber... so whats their plan :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Its all over here in germany with Ciro Immobile joining BVB.... I didn't see him often tbh in Seria A... you think he could improve BVB ?
Dont know how much he would 'improve' BVB but all i know is he fits BVB's style like a glove.Fast,superb off the ball movement and a prolific finisher,what more do you want in a BVB player.Plus his ball technique is pretty good too,better than most Italian CF's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)