Ciro Immobile (5 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If we are smart enough we should keep him, instead of buying some average striker or Osvaldo. Also he is home grown and will help us fill the quota for CL.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, there is no reason to sell him. In Germany he'd be straight back to the parent club the next season.

I don't mind Osvaldo as an option for the right price, but making money on Immobile to sign players of his ilk is extremely short sighted.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah, there is no reason to sell him. In Germany he'd be straight back to the parent club the next season.

I don't mind Osvaldo as an option for the right price, but making money on Immobile to sign players of his ilk is extremely short sighted.
:agree: That's the point I tried to make...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its a good move for Ciro if he goes there and be the focal point of their attack replacing Lewa. He could really do well there.
Hopefully we can try to negotiate for Gundogan to join us in a swap deal.
honestly, i would only give Ciro in a swap with either Gundogan or Reus. and only in a scenario where Immobile takes away 20M of the full price from either one of these two...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'd love to have him back. He'd easily start for us next to Tevez if he keeps playing the way he does for Torino and keeps up the same standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)