Ciro Immobile (182 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
What about buying his half and loaning him again to torino one more season?.

Bringing hm back with 25 years old and havong 2 seasons of 14+ goals in his pocket cannot be deemed as a gamble me thinks
If we sell quags and vucinic this season then I see immobile back because we won't spend 10m+ on Osvaldo who has only scored 2 goals this season for us.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Age? Christian Vieri was 23 when he joined us. Pippo was 24. Same as Ciro is today. Also much like Ciro, Pippo scored big in Serie B, had a mediocre first season in Serie A(with Parma) before scoring 24 for Atalanta and then joined us. Basically identical to Ciro's career so far.

Ciro's finishing is fantastic, he does it all, headers, both feet and has figured out how to score on this level. He's typical goal getter who we happen to own 50% of. I would be very surprised if Marotta doesn't bring him back. He fits our project perfectly.

We talk a lot of shit, we don't know anything. All I know is that he looks fantastic and he deserves to prove himself with us. If he does, I can see us having the next big Italian scorer with us for years. Ya'll should stop the crazy dreams, we're never going to sign big money players, and even if we do, we don't have to be idiots to sell our good assets just like that.

We will always give our talented young players the chance to succeed with us, just like Gio did, like Berardi will and same for Ciro. Why? Because its smart business and if they do well here too we'll have a great value in our team without paying some team 30m+.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Age? Christian Vieri was 23 when he joined us. Pippo was 24. Same as Ciro is today. Also much like Ciro, Pippo scored big in Serie B, had a mediocre first season in Serie A(with Parma) before scoring 24 for Atalanta and then joined us. Basically identical to Ciro's career so far.

Ciro's finishing is fantastic, he does it all, headers, both feet and has figured out how to score on this level. He's typical goal getter who we happen to own 50% of. I would be very surprised if Marotta doesn't bring him back. He fits our project perfectly.

We talk a lot of $#@!, we don't know anything. All I know is that he looks fantastic and he deserves to prove himself with us. If he does, I can see us having the next big Italian scorer with us for years. Ya'll should stop the crazy dreams, we're never going to sign big money players, and even if we do, we don't have to be idiots to sell our good assets just like that.

We will always give our talented young players the chance to succeed with us, just like Gio did, like Berardi will and same for Ciro. Why? Because its smart business and if they do well here too we'll have a great value in our team without paying some team 30m+.
:tup: I actually think that conte will give giovinco a last chance at LW for next season if we get a quality winger like cuadrado. him and immobile are both youth products so they will defiantly come to juve. also, considering conte knows immobile pretty well there no doubt he will allow to sell him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ciro Immobile scoring more than these guys - pretty impressive. No wonder Jurgen Klopp is calling his name.
:agree: you just imagine immobile in a team with Reus, Mkhitaryan, Gundogan, Aubameyang and Blaszczykowski and watch him score 20m+ goals.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini

Brah. You are free to think whatever you want, but don't scoff at those who suggest otherwise. I'm not a pessimist if I believe he will amount to nothing in this current Juve. He is better off developing one more season @ Toro, and then we can really see if he is a one season wonder, a flash in the pan of sorts, or an actual quality player.
B-52, you know I love you. But you have a settle way of attacking those that don't agree with you. I love picking on you though :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
:agree: Amauri was a beast @ Palermo, and we all know how that ended for us. Giovinco did incredibly well @ Parma, but hasn't done $#@! for us. Immobile is definitely on the up, but I doubt he will ever be good enough to be a starter @ Juventus; therefore, if an offer of 20 million for him ever arrives, we shouldn't hesitate to sell.

He is a solid player, but will never scale the heights of an Aguero, Cavani, or Suarez, nor will he ever be good enough to displace Tevez or Llorente.
:howler: And how do you exactly know he won't be good enough? If he can become a bench stiker that scores when called upon then it's already good.

I'd rather Immobile here next season than Osvaldo. Immobile can still become a top forward it's all up to him. You don't create a new Aguero, Cavani or Lewandowski by buying 30-years old 'proven' (such a popular word in here) strikers. Look when Napoil bought Cavani he was 23 or 24 years old if I'm not mistaken and everyone here started to fap when he turned into a beast there but not many remembered Napoli took a gamble with him because he cost 17m.

Yes with Immobile it's either hit or miss like with any other young player but don't tell me we can sell him for 20m and then chase the likes Diego Costa.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
:howler: And how do you exactly know he won't be good enough? If he can become a bench stiker that scores when called upon then it's already good.

I'd rather Immobile here next season than Osvaldo. Immobile can still become a top forward it's all up to him. You don't create a new Aguero, Cavani or Lewandowski by buying 30-years old 'proven' (such a popular word in here) strikers. Look when Napoil bought Cavani he was 23 or 24 years old if I'm not mistaken and everyone here started to fap when he turned into a beast there but not many remembered Napoli took a gamble with him because he cost 17m.

Yes with Immobile it's either hit or miss like with any other young player but don't tell me we can sell him for 20m and then chase the likes Diego Costa.
:agree:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Strikers for next season: Tevez, Llorente, Immobile, Berardi, Giovinco?

The forwards could be an area where in net terms we get more from sales than we spend. Use the proceeds on a great left back / wing back and an attacking mid.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
No osvaldo and no Giovinco, wouldn't mind if one of vuci or Quags sticks around but that's not gonna happen. We needa a winger or 2, id sell tevez in a heartbeat to have funds for candreva or griezmann, then have immobile, llorente, gabbiadini

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Stay with Tevez and Fer...all the rest need to go out.

But im not so sure also, of staying with Tevez and Llorente flollowed by a bunch of inexperienced kids, to carry us on all fronts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)