Ciro Immobile (328 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
low wage, youth product, young, strong, lots of goals in him, natural backup to llorente, doesn't give the ball away like giovinco, $#@!s most serie a defenders and I recon he can score a good 18+ goals this season which is much more than Osvaldo last year.

MUST BRING
What did I say?What did I say?What did I say?

- - - Updated - - -

lets not make the mistake that inter made with not sticking with their youth players like bonucci, balotelli, santon, destroy etc.. immobile CF , giovinco LW and marchisio DM (better at DM) next year. sorry de ceglie

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What did I say?What did I say?What did I say?

- - - Updated - - -

lets not make the mistake that inter made with not sticking with their youth players like bonucci, balotelli, santon, destroy etc.. immobile CF , giovinco LW and marchisio DM (better at DM) next year. sorry de ceglie
Even a broken clock is right twice per day.

With the metric load of players you fanboy, once in a while one will do well

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
you $#@!ing wanted giovinco gone the other week
:shifty: I said if it is a deal that include cerci then yes. unless that happens, keep him and play him on the wings. if we play him centrally he will end up like a midget version of iaquinta. if we play him in him proper position he will end up quite a good utility player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you think they will suit rakibs 4-3-3. we need assisting wingers that cut in with their weaker foot and then cut in again after all.
palladino left wing, he will be world class there :pumpkin:

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty: I said if it is a deal that include cerci then yes. unless that happens, keep him and play him on the wings. if we play him centrally he will end up like a midget version of iaquinta. if we play him in him proper position he will end up quite a good utility player.
he was scoring goals for fun at parma playing as a centre forward

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Asamoah, Bonucci and Llorente would probably be the players who'd get sacrificed if 4-3-3 happened and I don't know about ya'll but it would have to take Di Maria and Griezman in order for this switch to be worth while.

So, no 4-3-3.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Asamoah, Bonucci and Llorente would probably be the players who'd get sacrificed if 4-3-3 happened and I don't know about ya'll but it would have to take Di Maria and Griezman in order for this switch to be worth while.

So, no 4-3-3.
If you play Asamoah at leftback (which I liked more than ogbonna at leftback against real Madrid) and you put tevez on the wing on a free role and llorente at CF then we will only compromise on 1 centre back ie bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

Prandelli should be thinking alot about Immobile now.
he already was.

- - - Updated - - -

palladino left wing, he will be world class there :pumpkin:

- - - Updated - - -

he was scoring goals for fun at parma playing as a centre forward
giovinco is a good player compared to your average serie a player. great bench option he has speed good passing and good crossing and very good dribbling. just play him where he belongs. at parma he played a free role where the majority of the time he attacked from the wing and cutting in going more centrally.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

So, no 4-3-3.
or Cuadrado.

you droped 3 players (starters) so the wingers and the LB need to be extreamly good (starter calibre at most top-clubs) to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 328)