Ciro Immobile (113 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I forgot that, we will give up when Beppe will say his standard trolling interview - we were just watching great player, but we never talked to X club. :rolleyes:

Anyway, did you notice that for example Curva say we have good relationship with Genoa? I thought that sucking from inter obligate them to worse partnership with us :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm not totally convinced that Immobile will offer us more than Quagliarella. I think that Quags has better football skills than Immobile for now. He's stronger, has better shot technique, more experienced. Ciro's advantages are pace and the fact that it could be his one in a lifetime opportunity...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Marotta :howler:

So much failure, co own Immobile in the summer, fail to get a proper CF, wants Immobile in January, fail to get him back.

Oh how much i miss the moggi days.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Marotta :howler:

So much failure, co own Immobile in the summer, fail to get a proper CF, wants Immobile in January, fail to get him back.

Oh how much i miss the moggi days.
Look above for an explanation as to why Marotta shouldn't be hung. Conte, you know - the coach who makes the decision which player he really wants - doesn't want to give away his toys for the prospect of Immobile. Marotta is simply doing his job of supplying the coach what he wants, within realistic terms :)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Look above for an explanation as to why Marotta shouldn't be hung. Conte, you know - the coach who makes the decision which player he really wants - doesn't want to give away his toys for the prospect of Immobile. Marotta is simply doing his job of supplying the coach what he wants, within realistic terms :)
Yep it was Conte who failed to get a proper striker and he was the one who co owned Immobile to Genoa and now they are twisting his hands demanding other players.

The fact that we are looking to sign Immobile as our saviour is pathetic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Then the concept of this co-ownership fails if you ask me.. Genoa have the chance to add a 30+ goals serie b striker to their squad for a penny of just ~5m €.
I don't follow. Genoa swapped half of Immobile for half of Boakye, with both halves valued at €5m each. Boakye is attracting interest from English teams, for example, so there is an immediate investment possibility.

Genoa could well choose to loan him out. He is also their investment, so it's of no interest to them to have him not playing. That's where co-ownerships differ from loans.

I think you're too wrapped up with the Giovinco deal, or maybe don't understand co-ownerships. If Immobile does as well as Giovinco did then yes we will have to pay more for his half back, that's how a co-ownership works, and that is how transfer values work across the market. A player plays well and their value rises, so it's foolish to expect not to have to pay more to a club for a player they jointly own and have helped develop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)