Ciro Immobile (5 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Surely gave Chiellini and Barzagli hell today. They even gave friendly pats and handshakes to Immobile.
The development of Immobile has been pretty good so far. Cant wait for his return to Juventus.

May 22, 2007
Agreed.

Forza Ciro, hope he comes back soon.
I have to add, a lot of players (such as Tavano) have done really well in Serie B then moved to a top flight club and struggled.

Really encouraging to see him playing well and scoring against the best side in the league. Looks like he's hit the ground running, and he's cemented a place in the starting XI for Genoa. By next summer I'd like him here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol:

I didn't find him too impressive today.

Missed two sitters and scored with a scuffed shot.
Hey dude don't laugh too much, I do something similar. It's poor technique because it wastes energy, but becomes habit :D

Immobile is one of those tireless strikers who gets into a lot of positions and scores his goals from that. That became quite evident in Pescara. I wouldn't expect him to ever be a dead-eye scorer, but he sometimes finishes with such class that he looks like one. He's instinctive rather than cool, but should become a good forward at this level.

Jul 1, 2010
I have to add, a lot of players (such as Tavano) have done really well in Serie B then moved to a top flight club and struggled.

Really encouraging to see him playing well and scoring against the best side in the league. Looks like he's hit the ground running, and he's cemented a place in the starting XI for Genoa. By next summer I'd like him here.
:agree:

2 goals 1 assist in his first three Serie A games.

Not bad.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he was okay, was a bit of a handful for our defence. But still looks quite raw, hopefully that will improve over the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)