Ciro Immobile (11 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If we'd get Lukaku, we'll all be laughing at this in 2 years

Not sure how, but if..
^ This is the same guy who created havoc when the rumors of us wanting Sanchez came out. Lukaku is all he talks about nowadays.

Oh well, what's done is done.

This must be one of the few things that majority of 'tuz agreed on.
Apart from certain 2 members.

Was that Ranocchia who fucked up in their first goal? :rofl:

Italy's. :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i have no problem with people complaining about him leaving (although i don´t agree with them either) but going nuts because of this training match is just retarded.
a game with italy involved ended 5:3... go figure. the only real highlight in that highlight video posted above is the commentator, who somehow succeeds to give the impression that the game isn´t a complete joke.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ciro proving he's better then Destro and co.. A big up to our primavera.. Might we put more trust in our academy in the future..
I wish him well, as long as it doesn't affect Juve, but my only gripe about the move is if the money we got for him isn't spent improving areas that need improving. Clearly we didn't value him enough in comparison to the money, so that money has to go elsewhere.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I wish him well, as long as it doesn't affect Juve, but my only gripe about the move is if the money we got for him isn't spent improving areas that need improving. Clearly we didn't value him enough in comparison to the money, so that money has to go elsewhere.
€20m is a fair price for him. He's more costly then any striker we've purchased since.. Amauri..
But yes. We must reinvest the €10m in a quality signing ala Sanchez. If we can get him for €22m it's practically "just" €12m out of our pockets..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
OMGDZDZ

Yeah, we are going to get this every time he scores a training ground goal. After the Ireland game he was a bum.

Tuz...
Tuz alright. He scored three goals in a glorified training session. These goals won't even be officially counted as well lol.
Why is it a problem for you guys if some people actually wanted him back and didn't really think this was a good sell? I do not understand it, every time somebody says something ya'll start talking about it being "typical 'tuz". Honestly, its not that weird that people wanted him in a Juve jersey and thought that the 9m was not worth it. Seeing as a respectable club like Dortmund share the same view.

And as of today, he has won the cappocaniere and YES, scored 3 goals in this game but there is no need to brush everything away. He should have been here and given a chance to either fail or succeed.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Why is it a problem for you guys if some people actually wanted him back and didn't really think this was a good sell? I do not understand it, every time somebody says something ya'll start talking about it being "typical 'tuz". Honestly, its not that weird that people wanted him in a Juve jersey and thought that the 9m was not worth it. Seeing as a respectable club like Dortmund share the same view.

And as of today, he has won the cappocaniere and YES, scored 3 goals in this game but there is no need to brush everything away. He should have been here and given a chance to either fail or succeed.
Why do some people not understand that he wasn't interested in coming back?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why do some people not understand that he wasn't interested in coming back?
Because Dortmund was a better fit and he would start by replacing Lewa, of course he liked that option better. But it doesn't mean that he was going to refuse to wear the Juve jersey if we brought him back.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why is it a problem for you guys if some people actually wanted him back and didn't really think this was a good sell? I do not understand it, every time somebody says something ya'll start talking about it being "typical 'tuz".
I think you missed my point, rather Tuz predictable demeanour than an opinion on Immobile. This thread will be bumped so many times we may as well change the title to @swag.

Boring.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

:D

Good post, Suns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)