Ciro Ferrara (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope this defeat means Hiddink as our new manager...
4-1 at home against Bayern without Ribery and without Robben for most of the game now 3-1 to Bari
+I don`t understand why Giovinco is wasted on the bench while playing like that he got in 5 minutes from time and he did more in those 5-10 minutes than our whole team did before he got in

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The worst coach in our entire history.

Plain and simple.
I hate him. I hate him with passion. I forgot everything he did for us as a player, and i'm so sorry for that. Now I only remember the humiliation he brought to us.
I don't know if this is sarcasm or you wrote this out of madness, but I started thinking this way right after Bayern's match, and specially after that "I won't resign" comment.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
What if we don't make it to next year's CL?

I don't want Ferrara and I don't want Mancini, I hope there's a 3rd realistic choice
And I think the only reason we beat Inter was the players' passion, not Ferrara by any chance, he hasn't done anything related to football since Sampdoria's game

Jun 20, 2009
I don't know if this is sarcasm or you wrote this out of madness, but I started thinking this way right after Bayern's match, and specially after that "I won't resign" comment.
Well I already started thinking that way since the match against Bologna in September. Ferrara's performance was the major reason for me to start posting here

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
What does Ciro want I ask my self!

1. Any beginner could have fielded a better formation and players to start with.
2. The idea of players wanting to lose just to sack the coach isn't sinking in, as it is happening for the second season in a row. Juve is not like this and it is freaky to gamble with Juve's pride the way they do.
3. We didn't like Ranieri, but I kinda did until the last couple of games were we started losing silly points. When Ciro took over, the team went back on track, what happened down the road? Why would a team with same coach have a super great start then suddenly free-fall this way??!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)