Ciro Ferrara (2 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I was watching the press conf before the CL game and i honestly feel that the team is taking Ciro more as a friend than a coach. DP and Ciro where laughing and literally fooling around before the conf started. Kind of like "its fun to hang around together".

Add to that the inconsistency.

Its obvious. Players dont take Ciro as a coach. And Ciro doesnt have the experience.

Players need to take the coach differently.

I dont have the right words to describe what i mean, but i think you get the picture.

- Ciro is taken as a friend, rather than a coach with good discipline
- Players pick themselves in the team

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Not that I want to compare or anything, but Guardiola had much less experience in coaching! And look at the results. The team might have been ready, but still, the guy had his touches from day 1.

Ciro on the other hand was taught by the grand lippi and what did he do?
Key word is "management". Barcelona knew exactly who to hire and what sort of charectristics he must have and our guys don't know what the next step is.

We have bunch of people in charge of this club who are completely clueless. Even if we fired Ferrara, miserable results will keep on happening. And we'll be back to square one.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I would vote for Laurent Blanc as our new coach, but he is not going to come to us...I settle for Spalletti for now, at least he will play attacking and attractive football.

Mar 10, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/dec8v.html

FERRERA TALKS !

Ciro Ferrara admits Juventus were second best tonight and “threw away the Champions League in the last two games.”

Juve had only once failed to reach the knockout phase, in 2000-01, and it's their worst European home defeat since a 3-0 to Manchester United on February 25 2003.

A group of around 50 fans gathered outside the stadium to protest after this disastrous 4-1 defeat to Bayern Munich.

“It's terribly disappointing, but for everyone rather than just me. The club, fans and team know it hurts to go out of this competition, but we lost the last two games and tonight proved we're not capable of dealing with a situation like this,” said Ferrara.

“We're not good at holding on to a draw. Bayern were superior tonight in terms of sharpness, tactics and technique. We created very little.”

The Bianconeri only needed a point to qualify and had taken the lead through David Trezeguet, but collapsed in the second half. Some would suggest they were drained from the fiery 2-1 win over Inter at the weekend.

“It's difficult to say if Inter influenced, but I don't think it's right to look for alibis. You all saw how much physical and psychological energy we poured into Saturday's match, but having said that, this is a competition that has to motivate you.

“Their wide players often found space between the lines with very little resistance. It felt like we were running, but ineffectively.”

Diego and Felipe Melo have been criticised this season and had a particularly poor game this evening, booed off the field by the fans.

“I won't analyse individual players, I prefer to focus on a wider view of everyone, including myself. I don't think it's right to put the blame on anyone, as the whole team did not play up to scratch.

“Bayern remain a great side, even if they were coming off a difficult period. During the Champions League we had done pretty well, only to throw it all away in the last two games. That cost us dearly.”

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The rest of Europe is in the same boat in terms of multiple games a week. Y are Juve, with world class training facilities, out-muscled, out-hussled and outrun?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
This is going to be one looooong season.

I understand we can't expect us to instantly go back to the top of Europe, but it seems like we're holding ourselves back. We've built a decent squad after Calciopoli but don't have the coaching / managing abilities to get the most out of it, which is terribly disappointing.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
we shouldnt of attempted to hold for a draw, an instant bad idea.
Actually if we started 4-5-1, without Del Piero but with Poulsen, we might actually have hold on for that draw...I suspect he didn't really tell the players what he wanted.

May 22, 2007
The rest of Europe is in the same boat in terms of multiple games a week. Y are Juve, with world class training facilities, out-muscled, out-hussled and outrun?
Because we don't have a team plan.

Whenever any of our players get possession, there is nowhere near enough movement off the ball, and we suffer. No intelligence, no rhythm and no awareness. We need to learn what to do when we have the ball. And this is all basic stuff.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Spalletti will do great if he came but I doubt that he will
Come on... Spalletti is a young version of Ranieri, he may be better than ferrara, but we need to think long term. Some one needs to come in and kick some serious ass in this team as none of these idiots that call themselves Juve players have any respect. A Capello-esq manager needs to come in. Hiddink is the best bet, Mourinho if he wasnt at Binter would be ideal in this situation. We need a strong manager, not a walk over

http://www.football-italia.net/dec8v.html

FERRERA TALKS !

Ciro Ferrara admits Juventus were second best tonight and “threw away the Champions League in the last two games.”

Juve had only once failed to reach the knockout phase, in 2000-01, and it's their worst European home defeat since a 3-0 to Manchester United on February 25 2003.

A group of around 50 fans gathered outside the stadium to protest after this disastrous 4-1 defeat to Bayern Munich.

“It's terribly disappointing, but for everyone rather than just me. The club, fans and team know it hurts to go out of this competition, but we lost the last two games and tonight proved we're not capable of dealing with a situation like this,” said Ferrara.

We're not good at holding on to a draw. Bayern were superior tonight in terms of sharpness, tactics and technique. We created very little.”

The Bianconeri only needed a point to qualify and had taken the lead through David Trezeguet, but collapsed in the second half. Some would suggest they were drained from the fiery 2-1 win over Inter at the weekend.

“It's difficult to say if Inter influenced, but I don't think it's right to look for alibis. You all saw how much physical and psychological energy we poured into Saturday's match, but having said that, this is a competition that has to motivate you.

Their wide players often found space between the lines with very little resistance. It felt like we were running, but ineffectively.”

Diego and Felipe Melo have been criticised this season and had a particularly poor game this evening, booed off the field by the fans.

“I won't analyse individual players, I prefer to focus on a wider view of everyone, including myself. I don't think it's right to put the blame on anyone, as the whole team did not play up to scratch.

“Bayern remain a great side, even if they were coming off a difficult period. During the Champions League we had done pretty well, only to throw it all away in the last two games. That cost us dearly.”
State the fucking obvious Ferrara, we could have told you this 2 days ago. This guy is so incapable, he needs to leave tomorrow. If he gave a shit about us he would be out the door voluntarily. This is a colossal failure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)