Ciro Ferrara (6 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
This coach transfer thing is making me go nuts, is it making any of you nuts? I just want it to end. Please, just sign Guus or Zoff - pay up the cash and we may have a chance to redeem ourselves back to the CL for next season.

I think a bunch of monkey's are running the show over there, its as if they really want Juventus to fail. I'm beginning to actually think that there is a project, but for real.
Right there with you brother

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hahahah
sorry but i really get frustrated.... not cause we won't get guus (we all know that this is a dream .... well we don't have much more than to dream right now)
but that ciro is still in charge.
how can that be?! i mean he lost 10 games this season already....6 out of the last 8?
and they still don't fire him.
we will def. lose against inter and he will still be here.......
and than the day he finally will be sacked we will get a coach that is not much of an upgrade. thats just fucked up... i mean they don't know what to do...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
hahahah
sorry but i really get frustrated.... not cause we won't get guus (we all know that this is a dream .... well we don't have much more than to dream right now)
but that ciro is still in charge.
how can that be?! i mean he lost 10 games this season already....6 out of the last 8?
and they still don't fire him.
we will def. lose against inter and he will still be here.......
and than the day he finally will be sacked we will get a coach that is not much of an upgrade. thats just fucked up... i mean they don't know what to do...
You're right ,but Gentile would add something into this team,that's for sure! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)