Ciro Ferrara (12 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I can't believe it when I hear Ciro is sacked but he'll coach on Thursday for the Coppa game vs :inter: and possibly vs Lazio too. Can't get any more amateurish then that and like I said the other day. He was "fired" before the Napoli Coppa game.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Are we trying to find a temporary caretaker until the end of the season and then lure in Rafa? I can't see Rafa coming right now, maybe next season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
to be honest i don't care anymore....
this club is so fucked up they can not even find a new coach...
let's see us getting humiliated by inter and lazio and than getting a new shitty coach. after that we can finally accept that we r only mediocre and finish 10th in the league.
we won't getting back to the old glory days until blanc and secco leave.

blanc must write a book "how to turn the greatest football club into a shitty one in 10 easy steps"

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
to be honest i don't care anymore....
this club is so fucked up they can not even find a new coach...
let's see us getting humiliated by inter and lazio and than getting a new shitty coach. after that we can finally accept that we r only mediocre and finish 10th in the league.
we won't getting back to the old glory days until blanc and secco leave.

blanc must write a book "how to turn the greatest football club into a shitty one in 10 easy steps"
You optimist ! :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
This coach transfer thing is making me go nuts, is it making any of you nuts? I just want it to end. Please, just sign Guus or Zoff - pay up the cash and we may have a chance to redeem ourselves back to the CL for next season.

I think a bunch of monkey's are running the show over there, its as if they really want Juventus to fail. I'm beginning to actually think that there is a project, but for real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)