SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I wouldn't mind having the following management:

President: Bettega
General Director: Moggi
Sporting Director: Nedved
Coach: Lippi
Assistant Coach: Ferrara (let him learn abit, although it is really doubtful he will ever return to being an assistant coach).
Medical Staff: Just get rid off the current ones, we'd be better off without medical staff than the current ones..
You're out of your mind...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Nedved as sporting director? I don't think anytime soon he'll come to the management side of Juventus (or any other team for that matter)

The Lippi era has come and gone. He won't be returning, espcially with the WC2010 to worry about.

Bettega would definitely be a more useful as a president than the mega-retard at our helm right now.

Moggi as a General Director sounds good, but unfortunately it would bring bad nostalgia back and people will always think we're cheating.

I hope that new Italian company can buy out Juventus (or some of it) and replace the medical staff as well.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I wouldn't mind having the following management:

General Director: Lippi
Sporting Director: Someone good
Coach: Someone good
Assistant Coach: coachs choice
Medical Staff: Just get rid off the current ones, we'd be better off without medical staff than the current ones..
I've put my choices in there. Don't want Moggi anywhere near the BOD. He was good, but he was also a disgrace.

I'd like Nedved in the club management, but he needs to work his way into something like sporting director. No gambling now.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
They got into a fist fight? WTF? I thought it would be a verbal fight or something.

Wow Juventus is even more fucked up then I thought.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They got into a fist fight? WTF? I thought it would be a verbal fight or something.

Wow Juventus is even more fucked up then I thought.
Like I said, I didn't see black eyes on them so I guess there was some pushing and verbal fight like you said.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Nedved was my pick for assistant to Guus. Knows the team, can give em' sh*t, work horse...
alternatively we could go for mark iuliano .. no work horse but horse face ... and knows the team :p

General Director: Lippi
Sporting Director: Someone good
Coach: Someone good
Assistant Coach: coachs choice
reminds me of this

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Hell just froze over.

First Tiago and the toiletsand now this. this BOD should resign now.
If it was the old board Zebina and Tiago would have been hanged in the main turin plaza.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hell just froze over.

First Tiago and the toiletsand now this. this BOD should resign now.
If it was the old board Zebina and Tiago would have been hanged in the main turin plaza.
In hindsight, Tiago was a sage by locking up Gigli in a toilet.

Well, not as much as Deschamps, but...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't believe there as a fight...where it actually got physical:sergio:

Sad times have fallen onto our club guys.....
IMO, it's almost a little better than if they weren't fighting. This situation is f*ed up, and nobody should stand for it. If they didn't care, they'd just sit and smile and endorse the project -- like some people we know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
IMO, it's almost a little better than if they weren't fighting. This situation is f*ed up, and nobody should stand for it. If they didn't care, they'd just sit and smile and endorse the project -- like some people we know.
But fighting? Look at how people on the outside would look at our situation now? As if the whole world didn't know prior how dire the situation was to begin with. Now it's just pathetic. Any other coach/BOD/Club would hang a player for ever touching a coach, now its suddenly "constructive", even to the slightest degree.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What does it matter? People outside want us permanently in serie b...

So i suggest to stop worrying about "what others think reason".
What does it matter? I guess it doesn't matter if we start losing our fan base, does it? What about the kids that look up to our players, club, etc? I guess they shouldn't matter either.

:edit:
On second thought....I guess when players start deciding to avoid signing for our club because of how pathetic we are, we can "maybe" begin to care what people think again when it starts getting difficult to sign players that can make us compete again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)