Ciro Ferrara (5 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
you are forgetting that Ranieri has been a coach for many years now for many large clubs while this is Ciro's 1st job (and the pressure is unlike anything else).

you are also failing to recognize that Ciro has only been coach for about 8 months or so.

so the combination of his short time here and this being his 1st real head coaching job allows him some leeway. Unlike Ranieri who had more than 2 full seasons to get this thing on the right track. but as juve fans we all expect too much because of how successful our club's history has been. a lot of people expected us to be back on top of the world in a season or 2 after promotion which was completely unrealistic. this club is still reeling from the scandal from top to bottom and switching coaches every 2 years is not the solution.

as juventini, complacency seems to be our downfall
How am i failing, when i say myself that Ciro doesnt have the experience. I know that already. I didnt want unexperienced coach in the first place. Point i am making is that i dont want Juve to be the scapegoat of inexperienced managers who come here to get their experience.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't want Prandelli. I've had enough of Italian managers.
If it's gonna be an Italian, and I think it'll be, then Prandelli and no other. No Spalletti's or Mancini's.

But yea I agree. I'm sick of Italian managers and also useless Italian players like Legro, Grosso and Cannavaro. We need to go bring some foreigners at this time. In this generation of Italian players, it's really hard to find a talented player.

I'm also sick of Brazilians :shifty:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So who do you think that ask for Melo. Was it Ferrara? Or who ask for Grosso?
Melo wasn't ferrara's first choice pick it was rather D'Agostino. As for Grosso yes he did pick him up but show me a better fullback available out there that would cost around 2-3 mil euros ? He had no other choice, he either buys Grosso or play molinaro :andyandbarcelona:

I don't think Secco decide this alone. If Ferrara decide to use the money used for buying Melo on buying RB and LB, won't Secco do it..?
True that, no one is saying that Ferrara shouldn't share part of the blame here.

For Almiron and Tiago, it just stupid buy by Ranieri. Tiago used to play in 3 man midfield in Chelsea and Lyon, Almiron is no good other than his goal scoring record from long distance
Ranieri did not ask for neither of those two He said that in an intreview. I never liked Ranieri but the man deserves a credit for the sissoko buy. Secco is to blame for 90% for all the wastefull-average players that this club have brought in the past 3 seasons as simple as that....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
hiddink refused chelsea, do you really think he would come to juve?..think again.
For the very reasons why I think he'd do Juve over Chelsea: less chance of primadonnas and more upside to take credit for success.

It's not like he took on South Korea and Australia for all the glory of coaching the world's most expensive players.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
For the very reasons why I think he'd do Juve over Chelsea: less chance of primadonnas and more upside to take credit for success.

It's not like he took on South Korea and Australia for all the glory of coaching the world's most expensive players.
The early exit has had its affect i see.

Now seriously Swagster, we probably have more primadonnas than Chelsea.

Mar 10, 2009
As I mentioned in the other page what about Sven Goren Eriksson ?

He's won the league with Lazio and knows italian football well.

He's a good manager who's available , he's better than our current and has some sort of achievements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)